JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 74
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Awesome hemp protein!

BelieveJesus4EternalLifeにより 5 04, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Now that I've tried all three brands of hemp protein powder, this one is my favorite. It's organic, high in fiber, and high in the other nutrients unique to the hemp nut, and low in cost. Nutiva was disappointing with the little hard things in it and Living Harvest tasts weird to me. So, this is the one I like.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

Reviewer1365065により 10 18, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i use it every day: 300ml of milk, 2 tblspoons ofhemp pro fiber, 1 spoon of organic chlorella and 1 spoon of chia seed. Feeling really better, don't want to eat, skin and hair become better. Thanks iherb for everything i need:)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Protein that doesn't hurt my stomach!

Reviewer1913520により 2 06, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I tried soy protein, whey protein, and others. Each one made my stomach hurt. Then I gave hemp a try. It takes a few tries to get used to the texture, but it feels GREAT in my stomach! I like to put 2 peeled oranges in a blender first, add the Manitoba Harvest Hemp, and any other fruits, berries, veggies that sound good together. YUM!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent

Reviewer3305515により 6 14, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This Hemp powder is amazing! The taste is a mild nutty flavor, the texture is good and most of all it makes my whole being feel cleansed. Every time I include some of this powder into my green smoothies, I get an even stronger detox effect. The high fiber and nutritional content bring my smoothies up to the next level! I truly hope more and more people start consuming this amazing plant! Do try out this powder if you're curious.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Давно искала что то подобное

4810220809998285928により 3 11, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Я думала что это будет смолотый в мелкую пудру порошок с приторным вкусом. Оказалось что помол более грубый, так так много клетчатки и вкус более травяной, что ли, что мне лично очень приятно. Короче, чувствуется не химия, а реально органика. Такое ощущение что там какая то клетчатка типа псиллиум хаск. Приятно и то что подсластителей нет, так что для низкоуглеводной диеты конопляный протеин-отличная добавка. Смузи не делала, пока употребляла с гречкой: столовую ложлку протеина смешивала на тарелку рассыпчатой гречневой каши, плюс немного гималайской соли-отлично! Прочищает кишечник отлично, как метелка, чувствую что немного метаболизм ускорился. Буду еще брать.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Hemp Protein

Reviewer2987747により 4 12, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really like Hemp products. My skin and hair feel so much better when I use them. I do find the flavour too 'natural' but the powder does blend okay if one uses a hand blender.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

expiration date

Reviewer2151742により 5 12, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i ordered 3 pounds thinking i would have a nice supply. they sent me 3 pounds that expire in like 2 months. :(

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

No taste... That's great!

Reviewer2093432により 1 14, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

First time using hemp seed powder and I'm pleased. No noticiable flavor. A little gritty, but all in all, it's a good product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Wonderful

Reviewer2588961により 7 05, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I enjoy drinking this protein for breakfeast. It makes me feal healthy and full of energy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent product

Reviewer1486018により 7 16, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have used this product before and I like it as a source of easily digestible protein. I appreciate being able to get it at such a good price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 74

1 2 3 4 5