JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 31
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Водоросли

5742906497335811096により 2 20, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Натуральные морские водоросли. Не путать с тонкими высушенными листами для суши. Соленые, т.к. не обрабатывались и сушились исключительно путем солнечных лучей. Богатый источник йода и прекрасно подходит для добавки в супы и свежие салаты. Замачивать заранее, т.к. очень сильно увеличиваются в объеме. Вкусная и полезная добавка! Советую и буду брать еще.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Рекомендую для разнообразия

4830001611650144191により 5 04, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Удоьная упаковка, но количество небольшое. Однако, чистые листики и вкусные.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Мне вкусно!

5508723023202612974により 10 10, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Ем по маленькому кусочку после приема пищи для хорошего пищеварения. Вкус специфический, но мне нравится.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

quite good

Reviewer2466965により 8 16, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

They are not that salty. I like the fact that they are low temperature dried. But I have tried more delicious kelp.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Source of iodine and minerals.

Reviewer2033686により 11 13, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am trying to follow a vegetarian diet and am trying to eat more seaweed and algae. I really don't like to eat fish or take fish oil. Kombu is a fantastic source of natural iodine and other trace minerals. I make a bowl of vegetable soup with kombu or wakame every day. I feel so much better. I just wish this was Japanese kombu.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good Seaweed

Reviewer3029254により 12 10, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I just put a chunk in bean soups to help eliminate any gaseous side effects. Seems to work.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Made in the U.S.A.

Reviewer1411888により 1 31, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I can not tell the deference in flavor or consistancy between Sea Vegetables harvested here, on our East Coast in the US, and the Imported veriety. For soups/salads & stews I usually hold one Wild Atlantic Kombu or Wakame stalk and a pair of scissors in a small plastic bag & cut it to desired size {to prevent flying pieces spreading over the counter}. Then soak the pieces in some hot water in a cup.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Safe

Reviewer1694950により 8 28, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've always loved this product hope it has been tested for radiation

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great

HealthyIsHappyにより 11 28, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i like this a lot. cook beans with it and then eat the mushy kombu.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

seems high quality

Reviewer2188269により 1 24, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

not very sure, this is my first. happy customer of iherb. product reaches me fresh, quicky prompt delivery. happy customer of many more years to come. Keep up the good job, iherb and team. will be referrin more and more customers to you :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 31

1 2 3 4