Great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have read about this product before but I did not have a health issue to try it out on until a few months ago when I started having a terrible, almost uncontrollable phlegm-producing cough which left me exhausted and with muscular chest pain due to the actual coughing. I tried all sorts of things that are typical treatments for coughs but I could not get over it. My husband was putting pressure on me to see a doctor but I wanted to try this form of vitamin C first. Well, from the first dose, I felt I was on to something. I felt more energy and the pain in my chest from all the coughing went away quickly. As for the cough, it got less and less severe and the phlegm stopped. Now, it is hardly noticeable. All this in about a week of taking 1-2 doses per day on an empty stomach, after almost 3 months of coughing. I do not usually write reviews, but I just had to get the word out about this great product. I plan to keep taking it to see what other great things it can do for my health.

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My adrenals are working so much better. I am able to sleep for 8 hours at night and waking up feeling refreshed. A huge improvement and my skin is looking so much more radiant.

A very efficient product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very sensitive to usual vitamine C and can't use more than 3g a day even when I am ill. I have put the product in my emergency box with the GSH (the other more expensive complementory product of LivOn Laboratories) to test it. I used it for a cold this winter and the results where really impressive ! I became nearly completely asymptomatic after the first use. I used 4g of lypo C + 1 lypo GSH on a empty stomach 3 times a day for 2 days then one time again the next day as I had a small relapse of symptomes. I used noting else except my usual supplements. I found it very good againt inflammation of the throat. I also noticed it seems good for skin hydratation, probably because of the mix of phospholipids and vitamin C. I take quite a lot of other supplements for optimal health and used the lypo GSH with the lypo vitamin C, so the result may be better for me than for someone using only the lypo vitamin C. But I think it's worth a try anyway for a winter cold. As the product is more expensive than classical vitamin C it's better to use the usual vitamin C at the same time as you take your lypo C to rich the upper plasma levels of vitamin C more easely with less lypo C.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this 4 to 5 sachets a day with Natures way Cats Claw 2 tabs 2 x a day for myself when I had a cough type virus I couldn't throw off. Its was gone with in a day. I also suggested the same for a friend who was really very ill with chest complications as wel and had to fly to the US next day. she said it had also cleared by the next day. We also asked for healing from Jesus

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Probably the best vitamin c out! Nest best thing to intravenous vitamin c, some specialists even say more effective from trial results. It is a important part of my regime for cfs.

Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wow!This vitamin C is fantastic.I was introduced to this product by Bill Henderson from Beating-Cancer Gently.My right knee has been creaky,now after taking it there isn't any creaky sound coming out from my knee.I suddenly felt my joints have been lubricated.I have taken even twice a day and I felt a surge of energy and mental clarity.Intially when I took the vitamin c my skin purge a little toxins now it is clear.Before taking this vitamin c l've been doing a lot of detox and I'm a vegetrian. I knew right away it was working.It's a must have product for everyone!God Bless.

Great form of C for babies and children

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took high doses of vitamin C (following the protocols of Dr Klenner - 4gm per day in the first trimester, 6grams in the second and 10-15 grams in the 3rd). I had surgery in the 20th week of my pregnancy and bounced back from this which I attribute to the high doses of vitamin C. I used 1000mg ascorbic acid capsules but would take 1-2 sachets of LivOn Lypo C if I felt run down or was exposed to someone who was sick. My baby was born in the middle of Winter so on his second day in the world outside the womb I started him on the Lypo C knowing that it would not upset his sensitive digestion. I simply sterilise a teaspoon in boiling water and once cool dip the end of the teaspoons handle in a sachet of Lypo C and scoop out a blob and pop this in his mouth which he takes without a fuss and there have been no digestive problems as a result (and most importantly no infections). I will continue to use the Lypo C twice daily with him, increasing the dose to 1 full sachet daily by the time he is 6-7 months old.

Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

An easy, incredibly fast and effective way to get your Vitamn C dose, does wonders for my skin tone and appearance.

Review of LivOn Lab Lypo-Spheric Vit C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Convenient packaging, outstanding customer support, makes this vitamin C a very good buy; thanks to iHerb, it is affordable, too. If you are one of the few people who cannot tolerate the lypo-spheres, mix with juice and drink after you have just finished a meal.

I love this vitamin c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been unable to tolerate most vitamin C preparations out there-this one I can take with no bowel problem. My skin and gums look so much better! Thank you for this wonderful product!