Very Advanced Technology

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I came to know about AGEs from an anti-ageing book and started to search for some products in iherb and I got it. I'm amazed iherb carry such unique products. LivOn Lab has the technology to bring the supplement direct into your blood vessel for absorption. I can't tell if it works, but one bonus i get is I can sleep better without taking melatonin. However this formula does not include carnosine which is also an important item to block AGE.

Amazing product and even amazing prices

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You really need to check out Lypo-Spheric supplements! It's all about the delivery system which is quite amazing. Ordering them through iHerb was a fast delivery and a great price!

Helping with energy level and appetite suppressant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure if it was working until I started taking probiotics to help absorption of nutrients. I took a break and took a course of probiotics before I started back on Age blocker and Liposomal C and now I am really noticing the benefits from it. Particularly this Age blocker is helping to reduce carbohydrate and sugar (same thing) craving! I also tend to get tired by mid day but this has been helping my energy level to stay the same all day. I take it first thing in the morning, gulp it with organise juice. Will continue taking it.

Excellent delivery !

Posted by nickythailand on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have to took this product on 20-06-2012,It's came to my place just 10 days (Thailand)I'm so impressed with iherb then another website ,I will know after a month for this product it's good or not for me...

Energizing

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This does give an energy boost but I find it too expensive to buy consistently and didn't notice any drastic results.

An immediate positive Impact!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I felt a surge of energizing activity!

Lypo-Spheric Age Blocker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best natural Lypo on the market, it works for me and will for most people.

Addictive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes revolting but small price to pay for such a good product ******

髪ツヤツヤ♪

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

同じシリーズのageblockerとビタミンCと毎日書かさず飲んでいるのですが、髪の艶がすごいのでこれはおすすめです♪

Diabetics need this

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one I can't tell if it's working or not, but it is wonderful if it does. Everyone creates these AGE things, but especially diabetics, and it can be harmful to your entire body. I cycle these in every 4 or 5 months for a month.

1 2