JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Finally! I've been waiting for this product all my life!

Reviewer1705304により 9 17, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

If you want to be healthy and fit, not just fit, this is for you!!! This is the best tasting all natural, chemical free, low sugar, low carb, whey and soy free protein powder I have ever tasted...and I've tasted a lot of them! It tastes amazing mixed with plain yogurt or with enough water to giver it a "cake batter" substance. It actually tastes like cake batter! I have made all of my coworkers taste it and I've heard no complaints. If you are looking for a good protein and have food allergies or are tired of the digestive issues that come with most other protein powders and their additives, this is for you! Highly recommended for those who are or want to become pregnant as there is nothing in this product that could potentially harm your baby.

Love it!

Reviewer2917570により 9 19, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the best tasting plant protein I've had, tastes very vanilla. I usually mix with water and have no problem, but for an extra tasty treat mix with some almond milk. Yum!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Life Time. Lifes Basics, Plant Protien.18.6 oz.

Reviewer2137413により 8 24, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Absolutely love it. Great price, Healthy item low in fat and sugar high in nutrients. Tastes great. I add a banana, Peach, Mango, My aloe and Coconut oil. And all blends and tastes great. Also very good on its own, My husband drinks it that way. THANKS iHERB FOR A SUPERB PRODUCT

Product review.

Reviewer1174124により 8 09, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I realy like the protien powder. Gives me energy and keeps me full.

Hemp Protein Powder

Reviewer1761366により 9 19, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is brilliant. It's far and away the best protein powder I have tried. It tastes great and it's much better than whey protein powders as they cause my digestive system to go nuts. This is a great product. I wish it were readily available in Australia, however, I know I can get it from iHerb, which is great! Lynda Hill From DownUnder

so healthy!

Reviewer2800874により 12 19, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

As a vegan on a diet, this powder helps me get a balanced amount of protein. I eat it for breakfast to kick start my metabolism for the day. It sets itself above other vegan protein powders for me because: 1) It has no soy protein, instead it has a nice mix from other sources. 2) It is deliciously sweet because it is delicately sweetened by stevia, not sugar. Stevia is a natural sweetener that does not effect your blood sugar levels.(Warning: some of my friends that don't like sweet don't like the powder). 3) It has a high amount of protein, so you get more bang for your buck. Other vegan protein powders may have 1/3 the amount that this one has for the same amount of calories. 4) Some myths (and maybe truths) about protein powder are that they are geared to make you gain weight, are made of highly synthetic foods, and have strange chemicals. This may be true for other non-vegan powders, but it is not true for this one. This is definitely the most delicious and best vegan protein powder I have found. I highly recommend it, and it is worth every penny. Also check out the version with greens.

Super Sweet Yummy Taste

Reviewer1874641により 3 19, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Yes, this powder is very sweet, as stated in other reviews. For me, that's just fine, since I love the super sweet taste. I mixed it with just enough water to make a thick batter, and ate it with a spoon. It felt like actually eating a meal, rather than just drinking a shake. It kept me full for like 5-6 hours with no blood sugar spikes or crashes. I really love the soy-free gluten-free nature of the product, and intend on keeping it a part of my healthy diet.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Вкусный и полезный протеинчик!

Mahabatにより 4 17, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Пробовала пробники других фирм производителей, но этот оказался самым вкусным. Очень хорошо сочетается с холодным молоком, соком. Растворяется без комочков, приятным ванильный вкус, в меру сладкий. Отличный состав, сбалансированный. Утром для меня это завтрак:) И часа 4 ничего не хочется, хорошо насыщает, дает море энергии. Сейчас закажу вторую баночку, чтобы не переживать:)

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Don't know what to think

Reviewer2159516により 1 13, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The first time I received this order there was no inside seal. Since the container clearly states not to use if the seal was broken, I called and iHerb gladly sent me a replacement. The replacement did have a seal inside, but it was not even attached to the bottle and it looked as though someone had handcut it (it was all uneven and jagged)and just laid it on top of the opening. Needless to say, I have not used the product and I'm really not sure how to best approach the issue this time.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Please can the manufacturer offer 'refill' packaging!!!

Reviewer1232922により 11 05, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It is upsetting to us to throw away heavy plastic containers every week. They could send the refills in some sort of ziploc style bags that have far less impact on the landfills/environment. Myself and my friends buy a lot of these products but are thinking of stopping simply because we feel so bad about the wasteful packaging. Thanks in advance for forwarding this on to the manufacturer. Natalie Gray

1-10 件/合計 174