JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Excellent brand and product

Jodi-Hummingbirdにより 1 09, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I agree, iHerb and DHL a great team! This product is just vital for anyone with seious neurological or cadiac problems. If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis which involves BOTH, it is really essential. I can't recommand it highly enough for ME patients. I have severe M.E. This product, at 300mg daily, has taken me from a level of 5% functioning, up to 8%. That is a lot when you are so ill and housebound and 99% bedbound! Has also changed my sleep patterns massively.

Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

Reviewer1476045により 12 08, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is by far one of the best CoQ10 products. I can tell the difference when I take a different brand.

I trust Life Extension

Reviewer1268836により 9 29, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have chronic fatigue, and this seems to help. If I don't take it for a while I see a difference. It is a form of Co Q 10 that is absorbed better than the other.

I like this coQ10

Giordieにより 4 15, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I feel i have more energy with this product, will buy again

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Helps me be less sore after exercise.

danarmにより 4 27, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I feel almost no effect. However, it helps me with DOMS if I take it before and after exercise. This happens because it helps more complete lactic acid metabolism.

Powerful stuff

Reviewer2044655により 11 14, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been told by doctor's in Europe to have CoQ10 specifically Ubiquinol. This vitamin is a definite must have for me.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product line, great product!

Reviewer1267227により 6 24, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the fourth bottle of Life Extension Super Ubiquinol I have purchased. Both my father and I take this product and it has allowed my father to eliminate both his statins and his blood pressure meds. I feel more energetic and overall healthier. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for quality Ubiquinol.

good price and delivery

Reviewer2571312により 4 10, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

LE has always been expensive. Even though I just bought many Jarrow(also good brand)a week ago, but when I see the LE sale, I bought some for my mom again.

Ubiquinol CoQ10

Reviewer2538127により 3 15, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The form that your body can use without having to add an enzyme. We are pretty much switching all supplements to Life Extension. Feel this company is superior to others. Like that we can buy from iHerb without going through a distributor.

From Australia

Reviewer1171054により 5 24, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I alway trust life Extension with them product it's olways excellent and i do benefit a lot from it

1-10 件/合計 20