JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Pomegranate

Reviewer1858703により 8 26, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take this because it is supposed to be good for old people. I take this and a bunch of other stuff, and for some reason, maybe partly pomegranate, I am healthier at 73 than I was at 53. I mean really markedly healthier.

Excellent health imporvement

Reviewer2209625により 1 30, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My gums were always inflamed until I started using this product. I take 2 x 1. My last few dental exams have gone really well. I wished they sell it in larger capacity bottles such as 120 Veggi Caps. or larger. I further noticed my Prostate is getting better as I have less night trips.

Works great!

Reviewer2156188により 6 17, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Helped to stabilise my husband's blood pressure within safe parameters. Previously, it was a little on the high side and fluctuated a bit even though he is on blood pressure medication.

LEX-95603

Reviewer1944515により 3 05, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product seems to help me feel replenished.

Awesome!

Reviewer3327349により 8 12, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These give you the benefits without the sugar or calories. Also, not hard on the stomach. I will be getting thses from now on.

Life Extension Pomegranate Fruit Extract

4717280634590489322により 12 12, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

On my 3rd bottle I believe. Definitely a keeper

high concentration

Reviewer1508866により 5 01, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the most powerful, one-a-day pomegranate extract available (that I've seen). I give it to my wife everyday. That's the highest complement I can give a product.

Decent..

Reviewer1654938により 6 18, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Life Extension is quite overpriced. No mention of ellagic acid.. Will look for a better brand.

Best pomegranate extract supplement

Reviewer3099679により 3 28, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

'Life Extension' version of a pomegranate extract. As usually happens with this brand, this is the best supplement about this fruit.

great pomegranate.

Reviewer1587782により 5 15, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This has all the parts of the pomegranate.

1-10 件/合計 30