JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 29
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

THank God I listened!

Reviewer1962143により 11 15, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

So I did my research on keeping fit and toned and I run into a video on youtube about EFA Lean Gold. Boy am I glad I bought this stuff. It's amazing! Natrol Tonalin Cla + EFA Lean GOld is like Peanut butter & Jelly! they work wonders! Thank you Iherb for the fast delivery and great products!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Labrada Nutrition EFA Lean Gold Essential Fatty Acid Blend

OlgaVSにより 7 31, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I’m 52. It’s a great product for skin tightening, facial contouring & body shaping that works for me! I’ve been taking it for several months. The best fatty acid blend I know. Thank you Labrada & IHerb! Мне 52 года. Великолепный продукт - кожа уплотнилась, контур лица подтянулся, жирок уходит, силуэт меняется! Лучший из известных мне состав полиненасыщенных жирных кислот. Принимаю уже несколько месяцев. Спасибо Лабраде и Айхёрб!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Muito bom

Reviewer3097611により 7 07, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Otimo EFA, não irão se arrepender.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This is my 3rd bottle

5043314530707488184により 3 17, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm not sure if it really helped in losing weight, but I definitely think it's a great product as it contains the essential fatty acid and contents required. Hence I'm continuing my consumption and increasing my dosage this time round to maximum (6 capsules).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very good!!!

Reviewer2247524により 1 18, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very good!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

EFA LEAN

Reviewer2976257により 1 08, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great!!

Reviewer3143438により 3 06, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excelent

Reviewer2008924により 3 21, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excelent product!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Pretty good product

Reviewer2465525により 3 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I received at home the EFA Lean Gold and by the way I live in Brazil. It took 40 days to arrive here but I do not care about time. The important thing is it arrived. It is a very good product to eliminate localized fat but there is no miracle, you have to do physical exercises. I recommend it and iHerb.com is very reliable.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I loved shopping at iHerb

5160272190599225045により 6 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I loved shopping at iHerb, fast delivery on time, with the best quality products.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 29

1 2 3