JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Great Kombucha, not so great packaging/bottling

Reviewer2868798により 9 16, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really like the tea, however the bottles start leaking during transport. One of them actually opened up completely and came in empty. There has to be a way to seal these better.

Excellent

JoshBeeにより 7 05, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

When I bought this in combination with the Original Kombucha 2000,I had never tasted kombucha before,but when I tasted it at first I thought it was okay,but now I have acquired a taste for it.The bottle and other kombucha users say to start with a small amount due to detox symptoms,but I have been eating a almost all raw food diet so I didn't really experience any negative detox symptoms other than burping and a feeling of well being.I also drank the whole bottle in one day(had a few sips during the day and the drank the rest during the night) and even had some of the Original kombucha.I also this kombucha as a part of a starter tea for my scoby and it turned out fine.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product please keep in stock!

Reviewer2208951により 6 22, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a great product that supports a number of health issues. I enjoy drinking 4 -6 Oz each morning, and it provides pep, detox and replenishment. thanks for stocking it, I hope you keep it in stock

Yum!

Reviewer2170789により 10 01, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the best kombucha ever! The original is my favorite, but the ginger is a very close second place. The ginger taste is far more subtle than other brands I have tried. Not really spicy, just a little added flavor. Really great product. If I could give 6 stars I would!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Kombucha 2000, Fermented Tea, Organic Elixir Tonic, Ginger Brew, 25.4 fl oz (750 ml) (

Reviewer1732687により 10 26, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This was wonderful tasting. I really enjoy it.

Good stuff

Reviewer2823540により 9 05, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After drinking this I felt the clean healthy feeling I get when taking something beneficial. I used this as part of a detox, good quality.

kombucha

Reviewer3055813により 4 30, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This tea is VERY delicious. I sipped small amounts of it with a meal. But I understand that in large quantities and the home-made stuff can be detrimental.

Kombucha

Reviewer2296267により 1 24, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The Kombucha arrived insulated with ice packs!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

Reviewer3293085により 6 22, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I felt pretty good afterwards. The taste was not bad, just had to get use to it like I did with Green Tea. Now I love it.

Didnothing For Me

Reviewer2195851により 8 29, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought 2 25 oz bottles went through them both. It gave me no health improvement.

1-10 件/合計 10