JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Отличный кондиционер, особенно для нормальных или жирных волос

5213628028284228874により 6 21, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Очень понравился. Но для моих вьющихся, сухих волос нужно что-то более увлажняющее. Этот кондиционер мои волосы, как будто съедали (но до конца не наедались :) Хорошо смывается, не оставляет пленки, волосы не скользкие. Не жирнятся. Запах довольно сильный лимон с мятой, но на волосах недолго остается. Классный!

My favorite!

Reviewer2362743により 11 01, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Hands down, this is my favorite conditioner. I am a product junkie at my core, and I love experimenting with different products. I always thought most conditioners work well with my hair, but this product makes such a huge difference! I usually switch my products up often, but this time decided to use this conditioner every day until the bottle finished. Wow! The effect this conditioner had on my hair over time was awesome. As I used up the bottle my curly hair became smoother, softer, and way more managable. It significantly cut down the amount of time I spent detangling and fussing with my hair. I've since run out and other conditioners just aren't doing the same for me. That's why I'm here to order five bottles! :)

Works really well!

Reviewer1625550により 7 20, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have used a lot of natural haircare products and this is one of the best. It feels so creamy and my hair is softer afterwards. Smells nice. Definitely will be buying more Kiss My Face products.

5 stars

australiaにより 5 02, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

One of my favourite conditioners that is also cost efficient.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent for my curly hair

5598353275234463590により 9 03, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Found excellent, moisturising for my curly hair without weighing down. iHerb excellent company, quick postage to Australia

Nice

Reviewer2258765により 11 16, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very fresh scent and creamy texture. Doesn't really work for me, because my hair is too overprocessed, but detangles hair allright and is suitable for everyday use.

choice, mate!

Reviewer3060193により 8 16, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

actually feels like body lotion when you squeeze out on my palm. very nice conditioner. you don't need much either so goes down slow. especially I only wash my hair once a week with sham&con and the rest of days just use water only. No-poo strategy works well for me.

best of the best ;)

Reviewer1416045により 5 10, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i like this conditioner very much!! I have dry ends and greasy roots. I use the conditioner only on ends and it works as a mask!

Perfect

Reviewer1452876により 3 23, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have very thin hair and this conditioner is after shampooing very good and I can comb my hair easily.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great conditioner for curly coarse hair and fine hair!

Reviewer1678693により 6 09, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husband and I both use this and we have different hair types. Softens hair , detangles and adds shine without heaviness! get this one!!!

1-10 件/合計 19