JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

recommended by weston a price foundation

Reviewer2881579により 8 08, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like to be able to have the amount I want each time and it is an excellent source of calcium. It is a much better deal than tablets or capsules. You can also make your own size capsules with it.

Highly recomended

Reviewer1149687により 11 23, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been searching for a while for this product and having found yours placed the order. It was well priced, very well presented and packed and arrived quickly. I would recomend the company and the product to anyone. Thank you.

This product was effective

5047940494395121336により 5 03, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I used this product on my newly planted tomato plants. My plants are growing and are very healthy.

Lasting Source of Calcium and Magnesium

4984163340875233311により 5 08, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a good source of calcium and magnesium. It is very cost-effective and as long as you take it with an acidic liquid it digests well. I use milk or apple cider vinegar.

Re- Mineralize your purified water

Reviewer1448770により 5 08, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I put this into my purified water in order to restore the minerals that are lost. It is working really well, I feel better and have more energy.

Great Price, Great Product

BlueMountaineerにより 2 13, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

High quality product for a an excellent price. I use this in milky drinks or even just dissolved in water its more than palatable.

Awesome product!

Reviewer2524235により 11 09, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I put this in my morning smoothie, very calming, high source of Calcium and Magnesium!

Great stuff

Reviewer1874863により 1 10, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

You cannot beat the price for a source of calcium/magnesium. I give it to my horses.

kal dolomite prowder 160z

Reviewer2445419により 7 15, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Stops the back from pain use it with vitamin c

Natural source of calcium

Reviewer3104349により 4 08, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Recommended by Nourishing Traditions, comes from the dolomite layer (like at Niagra Falls). I put it in a cup of milk for an extra boost.

1-10 件/合計 12