JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 61
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Вкусно!

Sapishaにより 9 17, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Как любитель арахисовой пасты, решила разнообразить рацион. Эта миндальная паста очень вкусная. В меру сладкая. Очень приятной текстуры, не жидкая, паста в лучшем виде. Обволакивает рот и оставляет приятный вкус. Номер два после любимой подсоленой арахисовой.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best alternative to peanut butter EVER

4900849372685531924により 12 12, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Once I received this in the mail, I immediately opened it, grabbed a spoon, and had a taste. Oh. My. Gosh. It tastes like Heaven. It tastes like Happiness. I instantly fell in love. This jar was gone by the week's end and I had to buy more. Great for AB&J sandwiches, almond butter cookies, and smoothies. The vanilla adds a nice touch of sweetness.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Vanilla Almond Butter

Reviewer3180406により 5 01, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This used to be a Whole Foods exclusive item. I'm glad to see that it is not anymore. I buy this by the case (6 jars). It goes fast! It tastes great. I love vanilla and then you put the two together! WOWOWOWOW!! Since I have discovered this nut butter, i won't by any other (not even the chocolate hazlenut - an old favorite). I have been eating the Vanilla Almond Butter for a year or more :) Justin's is quality! Thank you iherb for carrying this....

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

YUMMY!!!

Reviewer2438919により 10 04, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Eat whole in an hour!! Such amazing tasty thing! Очень вкусное миндальное масло, отличный состав, мы с ребенком были без ума от этого продукта!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Не соответствует ожидаемому

OlgaStにより 4 19, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Я ожидала нежную сладкую ванильно-ореховую пасту, а получила густую совершенно не пахнущую ванилью ( реально ВООБЩЕ нет и намёка на ваниль ) малосладкую миндальную массу. Не могу сказать, что совсем невкусно, но заказывать точно больше не буду. Я пробовала намного вкуснее и в составе не было пальмового масла, в отличие от этого продукта. Но увы, ту пасту я покупала в Тайланде и в Европе она не продаётся. Эту банку доем без особого удовольствия

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Amazing

Reviewer2391458により 7 08, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is too good. I ate the whole jar in two days. Fortunately I work out a LOT and I need extra energy. This one delivers and tastes sooooooo gooooooddddd.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Amazing!

Reviewer1289420により 5 26, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It is really creamy and tasteful. Perfectly sweet and a little bit salt at the same time. An "out of body excperience"!! I just placed an order here at iHerb for 2 more boxes of this stuff.. :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Holy smokes!

Reviewer1231516により 4 03, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

BEST tasting almond butter out there!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Новосибирск

5138828057323342784により 4 16, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Очень вкусная паста! Изюминку добавляют крупицы морской соли. Ем ложкой. Продукт сытный, но улетает на глазах) берите больше!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Addictive

5251700527212487840により 8 11, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This stuff is so good, I used a small spatula to get every last bit out of the jar. Reminiscent of Nutella, but without the chocolate (which I'm allergic to). Didn't last very long at our house, and I'm afraid to look at the nutrition facts, but an amazing treat!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 61

1 2 3 4 5