JA

日本語
レビューを検索

One big negative

Reviewer2375995により 6 08, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The combination of this products ingredients is great-EXCEPT Not enough magnesium, and they use Magnesium oxide, which causes stomach problems,and is not as absorbable and gave me constipation. You must supplement with more magnesium Citrate. THEY ARE AWARE! Won't make the change because it would be a bigger pill.

Ultra Bone Up

Reviewer1225157により 9 26, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been using Ultra Bone Up for about 4 years and have had fantastic results with increase in bone density without drugs.

For the bones

Reviewer3091489により 5 17, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Using ultra bone-up has totally helped my bones and joints. I'm 59 and take care of babies, which requires getting up and down from the floor alot. After using the ultra bone-up I have no problem with pain or cramping in my joints and I can get up and down easily. Thank you for your lower prices. Terry

Best Solution

Reviewer2247886により 3 19, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

From personal research and experience, this is the best calcium supplement on the market, taken in combination with Jarrow Bio-Sil, to counter bone loss. While I have not had a bone scan since I began taking Ultra Bone-Up more than a year ago, there has been a marked improvement in the strength and thickness of my fingernails.

Ultra Bone-Up

Reviewer1150672により 5 06, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Too soon to see results with new bone growth in non-union area, but have noticed an overall improvement in health with no other changes! Drs. seem pleased I was trying a supplement as nothing else has been benefical. Good product! Good value!

Good supp

Reviewer1743637により 2 22, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Still my favorite bone supplement even though they changed the formula a few years ago. I actually increased bone density with the old formula - haven't with this one.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product, timely service & best price!

Reviewer3173077により 6 02, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Since recently discovering Bone-Up Ultra makes a difference in the way I feel and benefits my calcium intake I decided it best to find the best price for the product. After searching the web for an hour I discovered iHerb.com had the best price and made a purchase. It was my hope that I would not have to repeat the search each month & save time. The ordering process on iHerb.com was easy,smooth & delivery swift. Now I know I can rely on this site for my reorders & would highly recommend them. Thank you iHerb.com!!

Best bone product

Romeroにより 6 26, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

has the best ingredients profile for bone product.

Wonderful result

Reviewer2058622により 7 10, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Years ago I was diagnosed with osteoporosis, and left hip was fragile. After years of BONE-UP my scans reveal healthy bones and the doctor was amazed - my left hip normal!

Ultra Bone Up

Reviewer1423069により 4 29, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

TAKE WITH FOOD. I became nauseated taking it after a meal instead of before.

1-10 件/合計 56