JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Jarrow Bromelain

Reviewer2818837により 10 21, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use this product to reduce general pain and swelling, particularly after injury. I really like Jarrow products overall because I find the quality to be consistently high, and I see actual results, versus some of the other product lines. Take 1-2 tablets of Bromelain on an empty stomach, otherwise the enzymes will just digest your food (if taken with meals) instead of helping with pain/swelling. Good luck!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Has all but healed my abdominal hernia

Reviewer3266086により 9 11, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

For years I have suffered with an hernia that felt like my insides would fall out, this Bromelain has all but closed it. I no longer suffer with the pain nor does it feel like I'm falling out of myself.

Mrs.

Reviewer1802672により 1 05, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

has kept my inflammation in my colon under control

...

5392288067661058102により 7 24, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great product. helped my swelling from surgery significantly

Noticable difference

Reviewer2334972により 12 21, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take two Bromelain caps and two curcumin caps every day and I have noticed a lessening of aches & pains. I work out hard almost every day and I am far less sore when I consumer these supplements.

Joan

Reviewer2451085により 11 17, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Bromelain was suggested by my Dr. after surgery. Was used for inflamation. I was told at the store I went to first that Jarrow was a very good product line. I was pleased with the results and also the excellent service I get from IHerb. This is not the first time I have ordered something and find the prices very reasonable and mailing service excellent.

very good

Reviewer1170321により 5 02, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

hard to tell

Gives me aching joints

Reviewer1539732により 7 19, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It releaves some pain in the muscles, but it gives me aching joints in my feet. My friend also tried it and she also got aching joints in feet and hands. Beside this also my blood pressure became very low. So this is not for me.

Jarrow Bromelain 1000, 500 mg

Reviewer1414951により 8 20, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like this product

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very pleased with product.

Reviewer2379588により 12 23, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very pleased with product.

1-10 件/合計 16