JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 76
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Solved a real problem for me.

Reviewer1611846により 1 31, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I had my gal bladder removed several years ago & unfortunately was struck with Pancreatitis about four years ago. After a long recovery period, was able to begin eating somewhat normally, but had to be extremely careful about eating foods with much fat content at all. If I ate a meal or accumulative meals that had more fat than my system could handle (which was unpredicable & changing) I would suffer awful bouts of stomach flu type symptoms & those nasty episodes of genuflecting in front of the toilet. I have found that since carrying a small supply of these Bile Acid Factors with me at all times, I have not suffered even one of these. I tried another manufacturer that was a little less money, but didn't turn out to solve my problem like these do.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

amazing!

Reviewer2402610により 8 29, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the most effective method I have found for clearance of liver/gallbladder stagnation. I am forever grateful & in hope to never need to do a liver/gallbladder flush (epsom salt/olive oil/lemon juice)again because I have found something more effective. MERCI !! MERCI !!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

jarrow formulas , bile acid factors

Reviewer1434285により 11 17, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After having my gall bladder removed i experienced knee and leg pain due to inflamation. I was not processing essential fatty oils, especially omega 3. This product eased the pain in approximately 3 weeks. You will know when you have taken too much bile acid as you will experience bile acid diahrea. Just cut back the dose

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

gal bladder pain

Reviewer1442772により 10 07, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have gal bladder pain and my doctor recommended bile. I have no pain when I take this.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This really works!

Reviewer2380283により 11 24, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Read the other reviews and decided to give this a try. Had my gallbladder out 5 weeks ago and have trouble with anything to fatty or if I eat to much at one time. As long as I take two capsules along with my meal I am fine. I do not take all the time just when I know I have had trouble with a certain food in the past. Helps with the gas, bloating, and fullness feeling.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

ХОРОШИЙ ПРЕПАРАТ!

Zimmmaにより 11 18, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Экстракт бычьей желчи - это фермент животного происхождения, эмульгирует жиры в организме, улучшая процесс пищеварения . Этот фермент очень важен при дисфункциях печени и желчного пузыря. Экстракт бычьей желчи специально создан для очистки и укрепления печени , в то же время помогая в очистке циркулирующей желчи . Мне этот препарат очень нравится очищает желчные протоки очень хорошо, улучшает пищеварение. Лучший препарат из желчегонных это этот препарат. Хорошо работает моторика кишечника от этого препарата , чистит организм очень хорошо. Принимать по 1 капсуле во время еды 3 раза в день .

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Jarrow - Bile Acid Factors

Reviewer2860498により 6 18, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is by far one of the best enzymes you can take if you're having any problems with digestion, absorption, and assimilation. If you're also experiencing problems with GERD, heart burn, or constipation, again this is the product for you. Most people jump on anti-acids which is the opposite of what you should do. A reduction in enzymes is the cause of most of these problems in the first place. 1000mg of Bovine Bile will fix you right up!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

A must for those who have had a gall-bladder removed

Reviewer1097755により 7 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This stuff works extremely well. I had my gallbladder removed; and for many years since, I had suffered pain, cramping and IBS-like symptoms. All of that stopped as soon as I began using this. Physicians don't seem to understand that gall-bladder removal can actually cause impaired ability to digest fats, which can leads to severe digestive distress. Bile Acid factors really helped me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Отличные желчные кислоты

Ludmila81により 5 16, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Покупала себе, так как обычные желчегонные противопоказаны да и улучшения от них не наступает, удален желчный пузырь. В наших аптеках всегда покупала урсосан, не плохой препарат, но по эффективности больше понравились желчные кислоты, единственный недостаток сильно слабит.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good for congested gall bladder

Krisinsightにより 7 24, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am using these to help me save my gall bladder and they seem to be working when used in combination with HCl, Beta TCP and Digest Gold enzymes.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 76

1 2 3 4 5