JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Effective, but leaky capsules are a problem

Reviewer2466313により 11 24, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product does seem to work very well. When I stopped using it once I had a noticeable degradation in my vision. Unfortunately, the last six bottles I've ordered (over six months) have had leaking capsules and since it's got a lot of fish oil, the smell is decidedly fishy! It's very unpleasant especially when you're packing vitamins for a trip and the fish oil gets all over your other vitamins. I'm tired of the fishy smell of this supplement and have decided to try another vision supplement. I've tried their PITTA Ayurvedic capsules that have the same type of encasing and I've never had leakage on those.

Better Night Vision

Reviewer2641970により 5 16, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I started taking these soft-gels some years ago because I wanted to avoid Macular Degeneration since both my parents had it. However, I noticed after taking them for a while, that my night vision had improved enough that I can drive in the evening again, while before I just didn't feel I was seeing well enough to do so. That was definitely an added bonus.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Try Them All.......This Brand works for me ! I know cause I am 57 yrs old !!!

Reviewer2782241により 3 04, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have tried all the products for your sharper vision , But this Brand actually works for me ! That is why I have been ordering. I do not wear glasses and my eyesight is still good and only getting a little blurred vision when I am tired or stressed and the Irwin Naturals Vision Sharp keeps my vision good !!!!!

Like the product

Reviewer2087045により 4 09, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have not taken this product long enough to evaluate it yet, but my eyes do seem to be less sensitive.

Шипинг вес большой

Fantomにより 9 03, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Добросовестно выпил всю банку…. НИ О ЧЁМ!!!! Плюс неудобный шипинг вес – тяжелая стеклянная банка, заполненная на четверть.

Soft Gels

mil694により 4 12, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like taking soft gels - helpful for vision.

Reviewer2662489により 7 20, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

works great , drink your daily 64 oz of water for best results

Very happy

5107898739535317785により 5 26, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I highly recommend vision sharp capsules. I had changed to a cheaper option also with good reviews, although were not as effective. My Opthamologist compared the two and recommended these due to the Omega 3...... As I had eye surgery on cornea & relieved pain. The healing process was helped due to taking these capsules.. ...now I am in my fourties and my eyes are needing help I think I will be investing in taking these for a long time & happy to be

Expensive For 21 Day Supply

discountcodeRIQ261により 10 23, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Recommended serving of 2 capsules a day making a bottle last only 21 days! Not a bad product as I do get some relief from dry tired eyes after the first 2 days taking 3 capsules a day then 2 for the rest of the days that the bottle lasted. Bit expensive for me, though.

魚腥味重 太大顆不易吞服