JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Good starter

Reviewer1410841により 7 22, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Easy to take and follow. Does not upset stomach. Great starter for somebody who wants to lose some weight. Does not curb appetite but does give a feeling of calmness during the daytime.

good product

Reviewer3026666により 10 01, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This helped with stress, but not too much with weight loss. But then it depends on the person. I feel this just wasn't what my daughter needed. Irwin is a very good product, so if stress is why a person can't lose weight I think this would work very well.

Lisa

Reviewer2256116により 8 16, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product works really well! For me, I only have to take two a day. I don't get jittery and it works really well for stress and energy. Thanks for selling it and having it on sale!!

LESS STRESS WEIGHT SUPPORT

5025206049552702034により 4 09, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND IT HAS HELPED ME LOSE THE WEIGHT AND KEEP IT OFF, 50 POUND ARE GONE AND IT DOES NOT MAKE ME JITTERY OR SHAKEY. A GREAT PRODUCT. THANK YOU

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Not great for weight loss

Reviewer1094280により 8 30, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a great product for stress reduction but does nothing for appetite suppression or weight loss.

Love it

Reviewer1821834により 11 11, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a product that calms you, if you eat under stress this product is great. Doesn't wind you up, it mellows you.

great

Reviewer1941078により 4 26, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

love it

Good Product

Reviewer3243872により 9 10, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Not an appetite suppressant in the normal way - it works more in the way of making you feel less unbalanced and stressed during the day, which is when many people reach for something to eat. Capsules are a bit daunting in size, but they are actually very easy to swallow. I would recommend this product!

Nancy Nurse

Reviewer2950984により 11 02, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Effective, but quite a large capsule.

Irwin Naturals Less Stress Weight Control

Reviewer1906483により 2 10, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I think this product is very excellent! I use it everyday & will continue to do so. It really helps give me energy & helps me think more positive.

1-10 件/合計 14