JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 19
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Red Yeast Rice helps lower my cholesterol

Reviewer2292865により 11 13, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After I spent months trying to lower my cholesterol with diet and exercise to no avail, I was put on a drug which immediately caused leg cramps and other side effects. I asked my doctor if I could try red yeast rice. He basically laughed and said, "Go ahead but you will be back for a drug." I changed doctors, began taking red yeast rice combined with CoQ10 and by the next checkup, my cholesterol had dropped from 237 to 164. I have since changed to this IP-6 brand and take a separate CoQ10. IP-6 Red Yeast Rice is grown and manufactured in the USA and is organic. It is also marked "Purity and Potency Guaranteed". I like these things about this particular one, a safer feeling, I guess.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Organic Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer1735134により 6 16, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Fabulous. Organic, high quality. I started taking only 1- 600 mg capsule/day approx 6 months ago because I did not want to go on statin drugs. My chlostrol spring 2008 Health Fair results was 256. Spring 2009 after 6 months of one 600mg capsule/day 180!! Over 70 point drop. My physician was amazed. Definately would recommend this brand. I have read that you need to be careful of the quality of Red Yeast Rice because some brands are not high quality. This brand worked well for me!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

IP-6 International, Organic Red Yeast Rice, Gold Lowers Cholesterol

Reviewer1209878により 3 18, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After I stopped taking the statin drug Zocor, my cholesterol went up to 205. After two months of taking just two caps of IP-6 International, Organic Red Yeast Rice, Gold a day my cholesterol went from 205 to 170. I am now taking three a day and I have complete confidence that with my next blood test my cholesterol readings will be even lower. I could not be happier with IP-6 International, Organic Red Yeast Rice, Gold. I feel that it is safe and has none of the horrible side effects of the statin drugs.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Контроль ЛПНП

PIONERにより 12 25, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Данная компания специализируется на работе с красным дрожжевым рисом, делают из него запотентованный препарат IP-6 и различные вариации такого вот риса. Я ипользую рис для снижения и поддержания "плохого холестерина" ЛПНП. Ранее использовал другой препарат, в этот раз решил взять у "специалистов" для профилактики. Пью по одной в день вечером с едой 2 месяца, добавляя первый месяц поликозанолы, Q-10 пью постоянно. Холестерин в норме. Напомню, что нужно проверять не только общий холестерин, а делать полную липидограмму и смотреть соотношение ЛПВП, ЛПНП и триглицеридов. В случае занижения ЛПВП нужно пить пантетин и гепатопротекторы, а также проверять гормональный профиль!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

experiment

Reviewer2201414により 11 16, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been taking this supplement because my nutritionist told me it was an effective way (along with omega oils, plenty of fiber & avoiding hydrogenated fats) to reduce cholesterol. My total cholesterol has gone done about 50 points over 6 months. But lately I've had gas and bloating. A week after stopping, the bloating has gone away. Maybe there just needs to be off time occasionally.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The ip-6 red yeast rice product

Reviewer3014676により 4 20, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I looked around and mostly online and found this product to be exactly what I was.looking for, no fillers,binders, toxic tag alongs made in the USA. I am always looking for the elite products and for this one I am very happy. It's a keeper/ thanks, John Naperville il

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

IP-6 Organic Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer1728708により 1 08, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

An excellent product I highly recommend.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent

Reviewer2270900により 9 06, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Best one for cholestrol

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very good product.

Reviewer1730311により 9 09, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Also Arrived very quickly. I hope next time there will be more than one serving option (I prefer 120 caps of 1200mg instead of 120 caps of 600mg each).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

excellent product

Reviewer1106421により 3 21, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My cholesterol dropped alot when I took 1 capsule twice daily. It is part of my protocol w/ low fat diet & exercise. I would continue to reorder this product. One of the better companies that doesn't hadd fillers, binders, etc.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 19

1 2