I really do love this pen.

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This bamboo pen is pretty great. It's lightweight, yet sturdy. It's thick enough that your fingers ft around nicely, rather than having to grip do tightly. The iherb name is engraved on one side of the bamboo. The ink is black and it writes smoothly... That's the best way I can describe it. It feel thick when you write, if that makes sense. You know how some pens feel so dainty and fragile when you write? This is the opposite of that. The ink flows nicely and glides across the paper. The green parts are made of hard plastic, so it's not like it's an expensive state of the art pen or anything. I just really enjoy writing with it and will order more. If my review helped, please check yes below. Also, feel free to click on my green name above to see more than 180 honest reviews for products I purchased here at iherb!

=)

Posted by LindsayRaeMortimer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ITS A PEN AND IT WRITES +=)

A really great pen

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It may seem strange to write a glowing review of a pen, but here goes. This pen is fantastic. It writes well and has a good feel around the edges, thanks to the bamboo I guess. Worth the money, especially when bought as a trial. No really, it's a great pen. I realize this may all sound sarcastic as it's not often you read a genuine five star review of a pen this cheap, but trust me when I say that this pen is really just that great.

nice pen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice quality, works just fine ^_^

Great pen

Posted by Katy on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for everyday usage. Write smoothly and the design is nice. Great to get it at the trial price.

Pen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its a pen & it works

iHerb Bamboo Pen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this on special. I wasn't expecting anything fantastic, but I was very pleasantly surprised. I'm a fussy black pen user! This black pen is lovely to write with. Thank you iHerb!

I have a pen

Posted by KetoKev on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Proudly to own a iHerb pen

Great And Better Than Expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Came in black. This pen is too underrated. Did not expect it to be this functional. Smooth writing, ink flows nicely and great to hold.

Cheap and recycled