JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Instant relief

Reviewer2270099により 6 09, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The most amazing thing about this product is the speed at which it brings relief. I am sure that other topical products relieve the pain of leg cramps as, or almost as effectively, but I know of none that well give relief within 30 seconds which has been my experience with Hyland's Leg Cramps Ointment. Thankyou

Не поняла

swetikにより 11 04, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Пахнет противно, мажется плохо, эффекта не заметили. Ноги массирую и без этого крема с бОльшим успехом.

Leg Cramps

Reviewer3122720により 3 15, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It works, that's what's important. However it does smell very strong.

Leg Cramp

Reviewer2664007により 6 28, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I suffer from night leg cramp and this helps to relieve it. It also helps after the event to re;ieve pain in calves

От судорог средство.

Reviewer1414725により 10 23, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Вроде помогает. Через раз.

без восторгов

5247116269419298450により 5 24, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

от спазмов при сведение ног не помогло, жжет..

Cramp Relief delivered

Reviewer1881556により 8 23, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Don't go anywhere without this in my bag. It does take minutes, but it really offers the relief I am craving when I get a leg or foot cramp.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great for leg cramps of leg pains

Reviewer2767188により 1 23, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is an excellent product. Its great for fibromyalgia pain and also for leg cramps. Very fast acting!! A friend has also tried it on his knotted up leg muscles and he felt relief after about a minute.

Hyland's Leg Cramps Ointment

Reviewer1332462により 1 05, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have had fantastic results with this ointment; so much so I bought two extra tubes for two friends to see if it helped them also. Lois F.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Hyland's Leg Cramps Ointment, 2.5 oz.

Reviewer3001180により 1 01, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

If it is Hyland's then it has to be good. I have used the ointment only a couple of times and it works for me. I got this to go with the tablets, which I use regularly.

1-10 件/合計 23