JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 23
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Аналог оцилококцинума

baybuzaにより 4 13, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Гомеопатический препарат, аналог оцилококцинума, в составе обоих препаратов anas barbariae hepatis et cordis extractum 200C. Данный препарат Hyland's, Flu, 100 Tablets получается более выгодным по цене. Показан при гриппе и простудных заболеваниях. Мне очень нравятся многие препараты марки Hyland's . Данное средство отлично помогает "выскочить" из начинающейся простуды, или облегчить состояние при гриппе.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Same as Oscillococcinum, but cheaper

Reviewer1030487により 8 11, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

If you like Oscillococcinum, this product contains the same active ingredient (homeopathic Anas barbariae in the 200 potency), for a much better price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Wonderful product

Reviewer3185862により 3 26, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My doctor recommended me to take Oscillococcinum when I get the flu symptoms. I bought anas barbariae from Similsan. It helped the same but for ten times less. It is not allowed in Switzerland anymore so I was very happy to find that Hyland's also has a product which contains anas barbarieae. For many years I have not had the flu. I used to get the flu each winter. Every time somebody used to sneeze or cough I got ill. Now I take a few tablets at the first symtoms and they dissapear within a very short time. It also helps my daughter. And it has absolutely no side effects. I can only highly recommend it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

волшебные таблеточки

LLITYKOBUHAにより 11 17, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Мы в семье им уже прозвище дали "волшебные таблеточки". При первых симптомах простуды достаточно принять пару штук на ночь и все! За время проживания этих таблеточек в нашей аптечке не заболел никто (порывались все). И ребенок их пьет с удовольствием, что тоже плюс.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Отлично.

IrishkaLuにより 8 15, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Мне эти таблетки реально помогают.Принимаю как только начинаю заболевать.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product

Reviewer2712994により 9 16, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love Hyland's products, this gives great symptom relief. If I take it at the very first signs of flu and sleep, I am usually over it when I wake up. It doesn't hurt to take it so if you feel achy and think you might have flu, just give it a try one time. If it is for those symptoms it will work, if you don't need it, it won't do any harm.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Effective and convenient

LantauMamaにより 12 08, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I recently had a terrible cold/flu and was out in bed for days. As my symptoms were changing daily, I was changing my homeopathic approach addressing each symptom with a single homeopathic remedy. By the last few days, my symptoms were all over the place, so I took these. As soon as my kids started to show early symptoms of what I had - I gave them these morning and night and they never got sick. While I prefer to treat symptoms with single homeopathy tablets, this combined tablet is great for both the convenience and effectiveness.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Hyland's Flu - does the job

Reviewer1280102により 3 20, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I greatly appreciate how effective Hylan'd Flu is to help boost the immune system. Two of our children came down with the flu before I bought this product. Taking Hyland's Flu and good hygiene habits kept me, their cargiver, from coming down with it as well. It is a little chalky to taste but far better tasting than some other products. I buy it for it's effectiveness.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

keep it handy

Reviewer1571676により 9 05, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Helps me prevent and treat colds/flu

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Не впечатлили.

4901395147627991530により 2 27, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Написано, раскрошенные не пить. Пришли слегка разбитые таблеточки (отколоты края), из-за этого давать их детям опасаюсь - выбираю из баночки целые таблетки. На вкус младшему (3 года) не понравилось, старшей (6 лет) понравились.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 23

1 2 3