JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Kids love 'em

Reviewer1655694により 12 15, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Seems to work wonders getting th kids (6,4,3) calmed down and seems to help leg aches.

Reviewer2078081により 11 17, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I highly recommend this product. I have 5 kids and my 2 youngest sons have trouble getting to sleep at night. I just give them two to three of these and it seems to calm them down. It does not knock them out, it relaxes them. It makes bedtime a lot easier at our house. I originally bought this product because one of my boys had nightmares. I read that this is suppose to help with that. It does!! I told my son that this supplement helps with bad dreams. He hasn't had one since. My kids ask for the dream pill at bedtime. I like that fact that it is not habit forming. Whether this product works or it's just a mind game is anyones guess. I will keep buying it. It has made my life easier. Highly recommended!!!!

не действует

Thaitaliにより 12 06, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

для нас не подошел - давала ребенку 4 года и пила сама - эффект скорее наоборот вместо успокоения((

Calm 4 kids really works

Reviewer1351023により 5 01, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My child has had night terrors for years. Since we introduced calm 4 kids to her, the night terrors have stopped.

Amazing!

Reviewer2998720により 12 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought this based on good reviews but wasn't really convinced it would work. But it was such a God-send during our 3 week holiday - helping the kids to calm down and fall asleep during the flights, in strange hotel rooms etc. We've used up half the bottle already and definilte plan to buy more!

Calming tablets for kids

Reviewer1293967により 12 10, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These did not have any effect on my adhd twins, But did work well for my youngest for little tantrums or crying spells. Thanks so much

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

Reviewer2595011により 3 07, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i like this one, and my kid is taking is written on the box-just 2tablets before going to bed, or 2tablets when it's nesesery.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great for growing pains in the night

organic-down-underにより 9 17, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Use this when the kids are selfless and ant sleep, have also used at3am when my 4-year old wakes screaming with growing pains in her legs. It appears to work! we call them "fairy balls".... Don't want her going to kinder telling teachers Mummy uses her sleeping pills! They may not realize I am using a homeopathic product!! Will buy again.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Calms my active child before bedtime and restless bad days

BIZ254により 7 01, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Calms my active child before bedtime and restless bad days.

Great product!

Reviewer1501597により 11 30, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love Hyland products. These work great to help calm yourself. My son has a difficult time winding down at bed time. I give him 2 tablets and then we read a book for about 15 minutes. Then he goes right to sleep. Would recommend!!

1-10 件/合計 50