JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Hyland's Brochial cough

Reviewer2599580により 2 11, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We have been using this product for a very long time. It has been very helpful for our son who has had asthma since he was 9 months old. We have had to look long and hard for this medicine and was thrilled to find it. It really works and taste great, helps stop coughing pretty rapidly. I would definitely recommend this product. MG

Very Good!

Reviewer1026654により 11 28, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It helps to manage my son's bronchitis.

Another excellent homeopathic product

Reviewer2489065により 5 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Had a late winter cold, the second of the season, and could not stop the cough. Three days of dosing with Hylands Bronchial Cough tablets and the coughing cleared up and my chest cleared also.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Hyland's, Bronchial Cough, 100 Tablets (HYL-29542)

Reviewer3250450により 8 06, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Works well and quickly.

Amazing

Reviewer2607044により 1 07, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a wonderful product for that nagging cough that just won't go away. So easy to use and taste isn't bad. Highly recommend these.

Great for my

Reviewer1974494により 2 24, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It is the best product for my bronchial cough

very effective product

Reviewer1443928により 11 16, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

my daughter's cough reduced drastically after taking for a day and her cough was totally gone in 3 days!

works great

Reviewer2759122により 2 17, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i use these for many years, and the good thing is , you can give these to your little child too. i used the tablets since my kids were pre school age kids, rather than the over the counter stuff. it has no side effects and seem to make the body defense stronger and helps again the cough.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Big fan of Hyland's products.

Reviewer1156637により 11 10, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product seemed to help my children's coughs. I also tried other homeopathic products. This one helped enough to make it worthwhile: at least a 50% improvement.

Another effective product!!!

Reviewer2338551により 10 03, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Better than Allopathy medicines.

1-10 件/合計 20