JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

major relief for back pain

imadoxaholicにより 6 03, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I injured my back overdoing it at a farm three years ago. Gentle Chiropractic and Applied Kineisiology has helped but the effects don't last for very long. For the past year, I wake during the night and in the morning with severe stiffness, weakness and pain in my lower back. I cannot bend over first thing in the morning. I tried this product on a whim because someone gave it to me and I was curious. I've never really had much "faith" in homeopathy. Well, let me tell you, I am a believer in this product!!!! Last night, I took it as directed every few hours and my nightly and morning pain had all but gone. No one is more surprised than me. I will never be without this product.

Wonderful Product! Works.

Reviewer2442510により 11 01, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have a serious autoimmune condition which causes "itises" like tendinitis, bursitis, muscle spasms and aches, etc. all the time, all over my body. Other than prednisone, nothing else really works. But I have not taken prednisone for many years because its side effects are worse than the disease. Arnica is the only thing that has really made a difference in my life, in combination with Ruta Grave sometimes. I also use Topricin, topically, which contains Arnica as one of the main ingredients. This works on all the inflammation related pain and swelling, also for backaches, rotator cuff, minor blunt injuries, scratches, and bruises, and more. It works for sunburn too. It is amazing!!! I take it a couple times a day, every day, to keep the inflammation down, so I will be more comfortable. Arnica has improved the quality of my life greatly.

Really, Really Works!!

Reviewer2782741により 5 01, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have used Arnica Montana for several years. The tablets work as well as the gel. If I have a rash, bruise and/or swelling and take 4 or 5 tablets 3 to 4 times a day, it is always better or gone the next day. If I use both the tablets and the gel, the healing time is even faster. I am having eye surgery, and my ophthamologist recommended starting Arnica Montana tablets a week before my surgery and then for 6 to 8 weeks after. I never would have dreamed that a western doctor would recommend anything other than a prescription!! 5 STARS for Hyland's Arnica Montana!!

Отлично

Elinkaにより 7 30, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

От болей в мышцах, спине, при ушибах. Более общее - слабость во всем теле, "лапы ломит, хвост отваливается". Помогает моментально! Средство гомеопатическое, а значит без побочных эффектов и безвредное.

Super for sore muslces

Reviewer2855605により 1 07, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This works well for sore muscles. I highly recommend it.

обезболивающее

Kalinka-malinkaにより 1 03, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

люблю гомеопатические средства, верю в их эффективность и безвредность. Лично мне помогает

Arnica

Reviewer1154483により 8 18, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I don't know how anyone gets by without this stuff. I carry a bottle w/me all the time. Any bumps or accidents I have while out shopping, etc. just disappear when you take it -- right away. You do have to remember to take it immediately after getting hurt to have it work the most effectively. Wouldn't be w/o it!!

anti-inflammatory of choice

Reviewer2789266により 8 05, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use Hylands Arnica 30x as a way of avoiding overuse of Advil for knee pain. I worked very hard to detox my liver after using too much to alleviate pain during the first knee injury 30 years ago, and did an acupuncture and chinese herb cleanse to strengthen my immune system after over a decade of allergies. Arnica is a good anti-inflammatory for me, and if used consistently can bring about good results. After an injury where I spend the first 10 days on crutches, I am walking normally 2 months later and only use my brace for long walks.

Hyland's Homeopathics

Reviewer2767234により 1 18, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

used Hyland's Arnica Montana successfully for bruises, inflamation, and trauma for many years. Have used Hyland's Homeopathic Remedies for many health issues for the whole family from infant to elderly. Homeopathy is my first line of defense. And I trust Hyland's.

good for inflammation

Reviewer1829111により 1 21, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i like that these are good for inflammation and seem to also help with stomach upsets and gas.

1-10 件/合計 65