JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 25
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Great Product

Reviewer3241946により 9 01, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Have been using this for a while now. I am not a diabetic & don't want to be so thought this would help keep my sugar under control. Glad to find a cinnamon product that has the water extraction process since cinnamon without this process is toxic & can build up in your system.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Очень снижает аппетит

SoniaSoniaにより 3 08, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Водный экстракт корицы. Корица содержит вещество, понижающее уровень сахара в крови. Уменьшает аппетит, восстанавливает кишечник во время бактериальных инфекций, снимает спазмы, облегчает неприятные симптомы во время простуды, гриппа и во время критических дней. Для мужчин доказана эффективность при лечении преждевременного семяизвержения. При приеме необходимо контролировать уровень сахара в крови. Прекратить прием за две недели до любой хирургической операции. Необходимо снизить дозировку при совместном приеме с лекарствами, используемыми для лечения диабета.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Satisfied Customer

Reviewer3101739により 1 19, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Product lowered my LDL dramatically. Cheapest shipping method got it to me in 3 days. Bottles sealed from factory and otherwise in great shape.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent Product

Reviewer2185270により 9 14, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a good product to help manage your blood sugar if you are diabetic. It has helped lower my averager reading by 20 to 25 points. It takes time for the effects to kick in, usually a month to two months, but once they do, you see good results.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Wonderful

Reviewer2209797により 10 29, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I recommended to a person with diabetes, and this is helping to control glucose levels. He is also feeling much better, with more energy. Highly recommend!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great Product!

Reviewer2052358により 6 28, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm pre-diabetic have been taking this ever since the diagnosis to help control my blood sugar along w/diet changes and it's been working great. After doing research this is the best and safest way to take this form of cinnamon for the purpose of blood sugar control.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

So far, so good

Reviewer1333366により 6 23, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the first time I have used this product and haven't taken it for a full month yet. That is why I didn't give it 5 stars right away. It appears to be more potent than a previous cinnamon supplement I had been taking and you only need to take it 2x daily. This is much more convenient. I will take it a while longer before I make up my mind.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Cinnabetic vitamin supplement

Reviewer1605446により 10 01, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Loved the total service and speedy delivery! Your tops on my list of internet companies!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Deb of Misawa

Reviewer2597803により 9 22, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I discovered Hero Nutirional products a coupel of years ago and then could not find them again for a while. I was happy to find this product. I have only used it for a short time, so I do not know for sure how well it will work, but I wish you would carry more of the Hero Nutritional products.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

diabetes II

Reviewer2792647により 10 17, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have found that cinebetic II helps to control my blood sugar. I hate cinnamon and the capsule for works for me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 25

1 2 3