JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Smelly breath

Reviewer1548967により 7 07, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My partner has alot of bacteria build up in his mouth and i can smell him a mile away. I purchased this without him knowing as i am a huge fan of hydrogen, i use hydrogen for everything so i thought that it must work as hydrogen does wonders for everything else. He tried it and oh my goodness this stuff really works no more dog breath, thank god now i welcome him kissing me. He tried everything and now he tells his friends about it :)

fabulous

Reviewer1907904により 9 21, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

this is the 1st time I try out hydrogen peroxide as a mouth wash and it's fabulous! strengthen gums, whitens teeth !

Excellent! Mouthwash

Reviewer2518503により 4 14, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Reduces mouth odor. Fizzes up not only the gum line but also the tongue. Clean fresh breath after using.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good tasting, germ killing mouthwash

Reviewer2057538により 6 22, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have used Hydrogen Peroxide for quite some time as a mouthwash. I love this mouthwash because it tastes better and you still get the same benefits. It works well for for bleeding gums.

Outstanding product

PointBeauteにより 11 19, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

At last something different. Feels very genuine. I think it brightens my teeth while cleaning the whole mouth. I will not use another of theses fake-flavors mouth rinse anymore. So happy.

Great cleaning

Reviewer1732608により 10 30, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I think this product is great to use as a gargle when you have a cold etc. Just make sure you rinse your mouth out afterward.

Love it!

MikeMemberにより 1 29, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very refreshing foaming action.

Contains Alcohol! >:(

Reviewer1641291により 10 10, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My dentist advised me to avoid dental products that contain alcohol. That was the whole point of trying this alternative mouthwash. But after receiving it I discovered that the third ingredient is alcohol! Yes, alcohol IS listed as an ingredient on the website. Obviously I missed it. Hmmm, maybe I missed it because the name of the product is "Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash!!" I thought I could trust the Heritage Products brand, but clearly I cannot. Tip: Try "Essential Oxygen, Organic Brushing Rinse, Toothpaste + Mouthwash, Peppermint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)." It's a bit more expensive... and now I know why.

Great Preventative!

Reviewer2989945により 10 31, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use this daily, (much less than they suggest to make it go further...a little goes a long way), and credit it with helping me stay well.

nice

Reviewer3001165により 10 03, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

love the foaming action when slushing around in mouth.

1-10 件/合計 29