JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-8 件/合計 8
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

A gentle detox

Reviewer3355855により 3 12, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After a few days of using this, I had quite a few pimples. Always a good sign when using a detox product. I used this after a round of liver support to then move into the lymph system. Very gentle.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Essiac Tonic

Reviewer1788134により 7 25, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have large B-cell NHL and I researched many products. I am undergoing chemo, R-chop for 6 sessions. I have no spleen and this product cleanses both blood and liver and activates whole body detox. I feel it is a positive move I can make at a time when poisons of chemo need to be working. The taste isn't great but I plan to continue with it ongoing.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Essiac Tonic

Reviewer1362501により 5 01, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

A five in my books. I live in Canada, and can't find the tonic anywhere's here. Its easy to use, has a longer shelf life. and is more affordable. Mary Ann Olson Canada

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

чай жизни

nondrinkerにより 10 21, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Изготовляемый по оригинальной рецептуре канадских индейцев племени Оджибве чай жизни Ессиак (или Е-Чай) содержит четыре целебных ингредиента: корень лопуха, овечий щавель, вяз ржавый или американский, китайский или индийский ревень. Е-Чай с успехом применяется для решения множества проблем со здоровьем: ✅ Восстанавливает иммунную систему, ✅ Нормализует гормональный баланс; ✅ Выводит токсины, шлаки и тяжелые металлы; ✅ Нормализует пищеварение; ✅ Оказывает противовоспалительное действие; ✅ Восстанавливает функцию печени, поджелудочной железы и почек; ✅ Нормализует метаболизм; ✅ Очищает кровь; ✅ Обладает антиоксидантным действием; ✅ Повышает иммунитет; ✅ Является профилактическим средством против гриппа; ✅ Снимает похмельный синдром; ✅ Применяется при запорах, геморрое, диабете и ревматизме ✅ Используется в качестве профилактического средства против рака. Я использовала Е-чай в качестве средства для повышения иммунитета. Ожидания оправданы - с иммунитетом всё ок, побочек нет! Рекомендую! ⛔️ Не рекомендуется людям, у которых есть проблемы с почками или печенью. Всем здоровья, любви и добра! 💗 Если мой отзыв был Вам полезен, нажмите, пожалуйста, "Yes!"

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good.

Reviewer1582777により 3 09, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have used other brands of essiac, which have been good, but the expense is offputting. This is a small bottle - portable, which is good, with a good pipette - it's held up quite well so far, rattling around in my handbag. It has a pretty mild taste, in water. As with many supplements, it's hard to gauge its effects yet.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product.

4973542907118561313により 8 06, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This has really helped with my digestion. Very easy to use

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Can barely get it to my mouth to swallow

Reviewer2139862により 2 10, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Though I believe it has me getting flushed out, I nearly want to vomit each time I take this. Next time I am definitely going to do the capsules. If you can't handle even slightly bad tasting things, stay away from the tincture!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I haven't started using this yet

5571618241864658514により 8 19, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I cannot tell you yet.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-8 件/合計 8