JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 26
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Качественный товар.

Reviewer1844231により 6 07, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Одно скажу взялась на года и на века.Совет покупателям:берите на тон светлее от планируемого цвета.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Pelo aspero

ROSSITAにより 11 27, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Al dartelo no huele ni mancha eso es genial, pero al aclararlo te deja el pelo seco cual paja y además no termina de cubrir canas. Si te ha ayudado esta opinion da en Sí abajo, y si quieres ver más opiniones de productos, pincha en mi nombre.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Краска для волос

Jiunanaにより 11 26, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Расход краски не большой, на мою голову (волосы до плеч, средней густоты) ушла половина краски.Краску наносят на сухие волосы. Есть небольшой запах, но не сравнится с нашими красками. При смешивание компонентов получается желеобразная масса. Краска мне понравилась, но видимо с оттенком я не угадала (за это и сняла бал). На моих волосах (светло русые) получилась неожиданно медь.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Больше не куплю и не советую

5548242367722669465により 5 10, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Наносится неплохо, но очень быстро смывается. Я обычно крашусь раз в месяц, а после этой краски корни нужно было подкрасить уже черед две недели. И после использования сильно полезли волосы, я такое не люблю

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I am a redhead now

BelieveJesus4EternalLifeにより 6 13, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

3 stars only because I do sort of like the color and a change. This is my first time dying my hair. I had very long, very thick dishwasher blonde, golden hair, and wanted to go for a slightly lighter gold color. I read the review that said it turned her hair strawberry blonde, which I thought would be even cooler. Well... my hair is darker than it was for one... and my hair is totally red. It's a very dark strawberry blonde color. Needless to say, it is a huge change (lucky for me, I love change), and everyone at work is looking at me funny. No compliments. This caused my hair to completely lose its natural shine. It is very coarse now. I will never dye my hair again after this. It looks worse than before and feels much worse, but oh well, it will grow back. Until then, I am a ginger with long, red hair. Very deceptive advertising.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Понравилось

5007863173568241834により 11 04, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Цвет стойкий

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Herbatint

Reviewer3229369により 12 09, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm only reviewing this color, but I love the Herbavita Antica Herbatint colors. I mix my own and my hair looks natural, and I get compliments on it all the time. The color lasts amazingly well and the chemicals are LOW LOW LOW. Best haircolor I've ever used, and I've been using this for 10 years or so now.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Highly recommend

Reviewer2326079により 3 14, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Have been using this product for several years now and I'm very pleased with the results.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

so far so good

Reviewer1131217により 3 08, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i have used this product twice and will use it again. i had never colored my hair before- i had dark/dishwater blond and this gave me a golden/ strawberry blond look (which my husband loves!) i also like how soft my hair feels after coloring

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best hair color I've ever used

Reviewer2079761により 8 14, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Standing in the bathroom for 40 minutes waiting for the color to set had always been a miserable experience when I was using drugstore hair color. Herbatint has no ammonia fumes so it lets me breathe even in the winter months when I have all the windows closed. The color is better too. It doesn't get brassy after a while like the big name brands do. I buy it for myself and a friend so we can get free shipping. We love it!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 26

1 2 3