JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 10
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Amazing product

Reviewer2943233により 6 21, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Having recently completed treatment for breast cancer, I wanted to find a healthy alternative for coloring my grey. Also, my hair that isn't grey was growing back much darker. At my age (63), I prefer lighter haircolor. I was concerned that I would not be able to lighten it to my former copper, using an herbal product. I read reviews that recommended ordering a color two shades lighter than the color desired. I did this and my hair turned out perfectly. No smell, no trouble. This product is the best. I'm recommending it to all my friends and relatives, and have already passed the word to the nurses in my oncologist's office.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great

4998019824904529776により 4 11, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have recently finished chemo and my oncologist said I needed a natural hair color. The color was great with no mixing of other colors needed. It is more difficult to apply than drugstore hair colors, but found a way around it. Perhaps will be more difficult once my hair is longer (can't happen soon enough) but for now I am pleased. My hair is soft and feels as if there is no damage from the color. It did cover my grey and other colors that had popped us since the chemo. Will purchase again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Herbatint Light copperish gold 10DR

Reviewer2030195により 5 16, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been using this color for many years and always get compliments on my hair color. I'd be lost without this product. It keeps my hair looking natural and healthy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Beautiful haircolor that is good for your hair.

4670740722678286908により 10 25, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Herbatint has some gorgeous colors and they make it so easy for you to mix your own. The bottle is marked at 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and you can store for later use. I buy a light blonde color and the 10DR light copperish. I mix 1/4 of the 10DR with 3/4 of the light blonde and it is just gorgeous! If you have short to medium fine or medium thick hair, you can probably get 2 colorings from each kit. Save the plastic gloves for the 2nd coloring. My hair just loves this stuff. It leaves it so soft and shiny.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Fantastic!

5246362045838804121により 6 19, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very nice color!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Love the colour!

5286243177065460342により 3 03, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Easy to use, doesnt seem to damage my thin hair and gives my hair lovely copperish gold colour

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

10 DR Lt Copperishh Gold

Reviewer2060266により 2 02, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product gives me a beautiful reddish blond color that I always get complimemnts and people always ask what product do I use. I love it!!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Цвет хороший, состав не очень

Reviewer2706419により 3 04, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Краска неплохая, цвет получается естественный. На мои русые волосы – темнее и рыжее, чем на картинке. Наносится просто, как обычная краска. Держится недели три, не больше. Но вот по поводу состава и его безвредности – есть вопросы. Большими буквами на коробку вынесено, что в составе есть 8 растительных экстрактов. Это, конечно, здорово. Но там есть еще перекись водорода, фенилендиамин, лаурет-4 ( это ПАВ) и прочие химические вещества. Перекись или что-то еще из химикатов раздражает кожу и при применении кондиционера-маски для волос сразу после смывания краски лично у меня жутко щипало кожу головы. При мытье через пару дней все было нормально. Вывод - не самая вредная, не самая стойкая. Меня устраивает цвет, поэтому пока пользуюсь. Но все же надеюсь найти что-то с более натуральным составом.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

La que compro siempre

Mirelaにより 10 19, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Si tienes el pelo claro, te lo dejará de color rubio anaranjado. Si lo tienes castaño, te dará una tonalidad rojiza con reflejos dorados. A mí me parece muy bonito. Tampoco es que sea lo más beneficioso del mundo, pero puesta a teñirte, creo que es mejor esto que un tinte de peluquería. Deja el pelo muy suave y yo no he notado que me lo reseque como un tinte normal, pero sí que tienes que tener más cuidado con las puntas.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Get to know this product line - best hair for 20 years!

5421755859718611118により 3 14, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been using this product almost 20 years - started at age 35, always get compliments 'lucky to have such beautiful hair' - try using 2 different shades, crown for lighter and then go darker on rest.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 10