JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Celery

Reviewer2836939により 12 07, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The Celery tincture in combination with the Devil's Claw Tincture has been proven very effective for my gout condition. It actually has worked better than the medication that has been prescribed by my physician.

I like it a lot

Reviewer1423928により 4 18, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It's good for lowering uric acid level. This brand is better than the Nature's Answer brand. The Nature's Answer brand is dark and pulpy and tastes like prunes, but the Herb Pharm brand is light and clear and tastes like celery.

Celery

Reviewer2054010により 11 28, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use it with other supplements to reduce my blood pressure. It seems to work.

Removes excess fluid!

4915408194290932743により 3 26, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Took this product on a very hot day. I had been trying to relieve fluid retention caused by kidney problems. Did not realise how effective this product would be! About two hours after taking it, I suddenly felt all excess fluid drain from my body, it was like instantly losing weight! But I think the fluid went out of the body as perspiration (hot day). and I then became dehydrated and had to drink a lot of water to replenish fluids! So, it DEFINITELY works. I have a friend who takes fluid tablets. I would much rather take this Herb Pharm Celery tincture. It has a pleasant taste, it's organic, all natural, no side-effects and you feel good after taking it. Happy to recommend.

Deep Sleep

Reviewer1550557により 5 29, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I always wake up middle of night because my hand not feel well, after I started using Herb Pham celery, it's help me sleep well through the nite, tks iherb.

ant protection

Reviewer3213560により 5 18, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Quite apart from the job celery does as a toxin remover and system cleansing diuretic, I also read in an ayurvedic article it can be used as a personal insect repellent. In testing this out I placed a drop near an ant hole in my bathroom and to be sure they did not want to go near it. Celery, what an all rounder !

Good Quality Product

Reviewer1430941により 2 12, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Always appreciate the quality of Herb Pharm, no irradiation or fumigation, and organic. This one is no different. It tastes fresh, clean, and potent. Use it as part of a high blood pressure protocol.

Great Product

Reviewer2552070により 3 14, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great price, great product.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent for uric acid and gout conditions

Reviewer1251902により 3 24, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Used this together with cherry extract and found it amazing for eazing the pain of gout. Excellent product and so easy to use.

great for water retention

Reviewer2929900により 8 17, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

both this and Dandelion from the same brand work as good natural diuretics. Delivery was fast from iherb.

1-10 件/合計 13