JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Excellent results

Reviewer1128885により 8 14, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been using Spascupreel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :)

Spascupreel Winning Combintation

Reviewer1193079により 10 19, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take this on its own, and also in combination with Traumeel or Zeel. I have a muscle in my shoulder that just refuses to stay calm on its own. When flared up it is impossible to continue life as normal. With the Traumeel/Spascupreel combination for a couple of hours, things go back to normal. Also take as a preventative when going to do work that involves the upper body (use the computer, cut the grass, vacuum) Highly recommend.

arthritis pain in dog

Reviewer2258353により 12 26, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The vet recommended Spascupreel for my dog's severe arthritis pain. He is now able to move around with less pain. Works well with Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Complex.

Excellent product!

Reviewer1487592により 6 11, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I suffer from severe muscle spasms in my neck/shoulders due to a misaligned pelvis and currently am in the process of realigning that with a shoe lift, causing everything in my back to shift. I cannot take many medications due to a corn allergy, and i came across Spascupreel thru much internet research. I have been using the Traumeel Ointment for months which is fantastic for specific areas such as shoulders, but this seems to reduce the severity of spasms when i take it three times a day on a daily basis. On my really spasm'd days, i alter between Spascupreel and Traumeel tablets. This is an excellent product, and i recommend it to everyone. The best part is there are no side effects as with regular medications!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

helps with IBD (Crohn's specifically)

Reviewer2873005により 10 02, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have mild Crohn's and this really helps with cramping and spasms -- sure beats steroids -- and worse!!

Disappointed

Reviewer1668204により 4 15, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have a disorder which causes muscle spasms. I was hoping this would help but even taking double the dose did nothing for me

Spascupreel - testimonial

Reviewer1573668により 7 22, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This medication is absolutely marvellous. I don't know why one can't purchase it in the U.K. Nothing else works so fast on my digestive system. Thankyou to Heel BHI.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2580810により 5 06, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I overreact to prescription medication of muscle relaxers and have been searching for a natural remedy to help alleviate muscle spasms, particularly in my legs and upper back. The homeopathic Spascupreel meets my needs without the side effects (lethargy and extreme sleepiness) I experience with RX meds.

Very good for Spasms

Reviewer2823202により 3 02, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Appears to have worked with acouple of gallbladder spasms and a couple of muscel spasms.

Spascupreel

Reviewer1549019により 8 09, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is by far the best product for IBS cramping. Works every time! Great price and good service!

1-10 件/合計 15