JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 207
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Для храбрых воинов и... чтобы переделать домашние дела за день!

5320777826952334023により 11 24, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Детям понравилась легенда о том, что ацтеки брали семена чиа в походы и были сыты и энергичны весь день, приняв всего одну горсть. Воображение сыграло свою роль - прибегают изредка и просят ложечку семечек, чтобы быть как храбрые воины) Даже водой не запивают. Сама добавляю в салаты или коктейли - здоровью точно не повредит, а пользу высококачественный растительный белок принесет несомненно! Изредка добавляю в вечерний коктейль со смесью злаков - поддерживает низкий уровень сахар в крови, повышает физическую выносливость и надолго притупляет чувство голода.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great product, less expensive

Reviewer1270625により 9 24, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is as good as Salba, but much less expensive.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Disappointed

Reviewer1799356により 8 13, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought 4 bottles of this product in early June 2015. When I attempted to consume from the supposedly unopened bottles, I realised that the seal is weak, and there are live larvae, webs and even dead moths inside the bottle. I went on to check my other bottles and found the same infestation in all of them. I had no choice but to discard all of them. I dont think I have the guts to try this brand again. Its too traumatic to witness larvae crawling out of the bottles when I open the lid (which had the seal 'on')

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Не понравилось

4735064167758635148により 10 05, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Присутствуют темные твердые семена других растений, некоторые с горьким вкусом. Иногда на зубах хрустят частицы песка. Буду покупать семена чии другого производителя

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Nutrition Enhancer

Reviewer1766164により 9 10, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a great nutrient dense food. I soak some in water to make a gel and add to my smoothie. The omega fatty acids, fiber, protein and other nutrients help keep me full for a long time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Love Those White Chia Seeds

Reviewer1976049により 1 23, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love these white Chia seeds! I have boundless energy and somehow they seem to surpress my appetite! I take 1TBS. in OJ 3 times a day. I have gotten my son and his family and several of my friends to try them also. I'm fitting into clothes that just a couple of months ago were too small. I am losing most of the inches in my abdomen. I could go on about how great they are but just try them. You'll see! Just be consistant taking them. Happy in Florida

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Chia seeds

Reviewer1474014により 9 10, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I can't believe how fast those little guys sprouted! The 2nd day they already had put out 1/32" roots.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good product

Reviewer1670110により 4 15, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I add it to almost everything including Soups & Salads. I suggest crushing with a mortar & pestle and adding to your spice mix because the little seed get caught up between your teeth, plus by crushing is you make oils and nutrients more easily available for absorption.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

White Chia Seed

Reviewer2461632により 9 03, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I feel better, have a bit more energy and along with trying to eat 99 percent protein and vegetables and getting some fresh air excercise, I do feel better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great way to get Omega3 oils and fiber

Reviewer2245240により 7 28, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really enjoy the seeds in my milk in the morning. Does not leave a bad taste in your mouth and the texture is different as they soak up the liquid. I like the white seeds as sometimes they will stick inbetween your teeth and the white does not show. I also put them in yogurt.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 207

1 2 3 4 5