JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

NOT VEGAN: comes from sheep's lanolin!

PurplePegasusにより 1 25, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Editing my review: just got off the phone with HO and they told me that this vitamin comes from sheep's wool! 2 free samples of this D sold me on this D: I ordered a bottle because it's an excellent vitamin D (my Dr. said I was very deficient) and it protects against colds & (swine) flu. It's best to take 1 pill x4/day. If taking too much of any D at once, it is too strong a diuretic. Best to split it up during the day, all day protection that way.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great value terrific product!

Reviewer1300695により 2 14, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

A couple of these a day is good insurance for anybody. From what I've read, it seems 2400 a day is the basic maintenance dose.

D3 and bones

Reviewer1503463により 7 22, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Immediately I felt my bones losen up and beging to fall into place. I know its not in my head because I was in agony. It seems to help me with digestion as well.

Great product

Reviewer1758800により 6 20, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I tried these as a free sample. The product is so good that my Dr. has me taking these instead of the RX, that she gave me. It is a perfect dose, workd great to assimilate calcium. It's the best free trial I ever made. I will use this forever, you should to.

Great Product!

Reviewer1876403により 2 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We all need more D3! Great product at a good value.

Most important "Vitamin".

Krisinsightにより 4 18, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This was a great free item and I thank Iherb for offering these samples. What a great company!

Tiny capsules-

couponcodeDAY489により 1 30, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Easy to take daily during winter.

Vitamin D3

Reviewer2345741により 12 15, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Easy to take softgels.Love iHerb!

Nice product

Reviewer1636158により 10 31, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I think these little tiny gelcaps make a big difference in combating the winter blues of the Pacific Northwest.

Great Product!

Reviewer1791902により 3 16, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

D3 help fight germs. I like this product and I like buy again.

1-10 件/合計 33