JA
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

you will notice the difference

norihitoにより 4 11, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I tried other brands' sprouted seeds and I noticed this is far different from others. This has more lighter and crispy texture and the seeds seems to be lively. Because of the price, I cant buy this reguraly but I will buy again.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Part of my morning shake

Reviewer2463340により 7 03, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use this in conjunction with Vitamineral Green and Fruits of the Earth in dark chocolate almond milk every morning for breakfast. Very tasty and easy to take. No side effects noted and I'm currently up to one tablespoon of each.I started this regimen with a teaspoon of each and gradually increased a teaspoon each week. First thing I noticed about this combination is it kept me fuller longer than normal and my bowel habits became regular (daily vs every few days).My weight has decreased about a pound or so but not sure if that is related to the shake or the fact I'm switching from Vegetarian to Vegan and cutting out all processed food. I honestly did not notice a difference in energy or overall "healthy" feeling until I skipped a shake one morning. By mid-afternoon I was feeling sluggish and was zoning out more in my class. That evening I drank my shake and immediately felt better. I have recently purchased Vitamineral Earth and will slowly add that into my morning shake. I like the company's morals and values that their products are "TruGanic" and appreciate their strict quality control.

Boost of Energy

Reviewer2710430により 10 03, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really like this product. Aside from the fact that it is obviously healthy it provides me with a noticeable burst of energy and an overall feeling of well being.

Yummy: fiber AND fats

4874030519633268130により 12 10, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Difficult to sprout fat sources yourself. Much better to buy prepackaged. Awesome benefits that are listed for you on the container. Nice with vanilla protein powder, cold water, and instant coffee in the morning - like a vanilla frappe! Versatile taste and my go-to when I want a rich seasoning that's not nutritional yeast.

creamy & smooth

5219788476217161666により 9 12, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great in vegetable smoothies, I put 1 tbsp of this with 1 tbsp Vitamineral Green & 1 tsp Green Protein Alchemy, Desert Sun Blend, 1/2 lime juice, 1tsp camu camu, 2 tbsp chia seeds, mix it all up, voila a great smooth breakfast drink, feel great & now have a glowing complextion! will try other recepies, but it makes everything tasty & creamy, have already bought 2nd jar!

Friendly Fats

Reviewer1353409により 2 08, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Added to my oatmeal in a.m.s keeps me feeling full and is full of ALA, the good omega 3's. Tastes good!

Tastes Great

Reviewer3061135により 1 13, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I sprinkle this on my granola cereal or add it to my fruit smoothie each day. It is so easy to get my essential fats using this.

beautiful skin

Reviewer2668219により 12 12, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My skin loves this so does my bowels.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good source of healthy fats

Reviewer2248200により 10 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入