JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 22
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Works for me!

Reviewer2112150により 10 26, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product helped me to lose the dreaded 'last 10 pounds'. I have tried diet and exercise but the fat wouldn't budge, until this! I'm now on my second bottle, hoping to maintain results and to see improvements in skin. It is expensive though, so am hoping iHerb will lower it a bit more, fingers crossed!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

2주차에 접어드니 효과 나타나네요.

5656130002512662823により 12 19, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

다이어트 하면서 피부 탄력을 잃어가고 있던 차에 알게된 이 제품을, 속는 셈 치고 먹어보자고 한 게 2주차에요. 사람마다 다르겠지만 저 같은 경우는 물에 타 먹는 것보다 원액으로 먹는 게 편하더라구요. 밥 숟가락으로 2~3스푼 꿀꺽하고 물 한잔 마셔줘요. 2주차 지나니 피부가 정말 좋아졌어요. 너무 푸석하고 뾰루지도 심하고, 정말 속상했는데 몇 일 전부터 세안만 했을 뿐인데 얼굴에서 반짝반짝 윤이 나더라구요. 12월달에 행사가 있기에 미리 주문해두려고 들어온 차에 후기 남겨요. 개인적으로 판매하시는 분들에 비하면 정말 저렴한 가격인 것 같구요. 양도 넉넉해서 이 정도는 전혀 아깝지 않은 효과네요. 강추 합니다. 정말!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Коллаген

REPLYzzzにより 4 27, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Вкуса вишни не чувствую, принимаю и верю в то, что сработает!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

효과가 있는지 잘 모르겠어요~ ㅠㅠ

Reviewer1431245により 11 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

좋다고 해서 열심히 먹고 있어요 한달정도 먹은 것 같은데 얼굴은 더 푸석해지고.. 살은 빠지는 것 같지 않고.. 장에도 좋다는 얘기는 나한테는 해당이 안되는 것 같고.. 꾸준이 먹으면 효과가 있겠지 하는 맘으로 열심히 먹어 볼려구요~

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

A totally amazing Product!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer1049791により 9 12, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been using this product for 4 months....my skin, hair and nails have never looked better!! If you consider this product, you must continue usage and see the optimum results!!! Go for it, Girls!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer3103304により 11 08, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After having my second child, I have lost all my baby weight and then some. It takes about 1-2 months to really see results. I have exercised sporadically but when I routinely take Body Pump class I can see results very quickly. I have struggled with my weight most of my life (155-170). Now I don't really even try to lose weight and maintain 140 pounds with no problem. I feel great. Tons of energy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

It works perfectly for nail

Reviewer1704765により 8 28, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought it for my mother. I am not sure about weight loss, but it works for nails unexpectedly. Her finger and toe nails turned into dark brown in color before is getting back to its original color, pale pink. :) she is really satisfied with it, and wants to take this constantly.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

AminoSculpt

Reviewer1748911により 3 03, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this product! It is the only one I have found that has the results I am looking for. It is a bit pricey but worth it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

luv it

Reviewer2341993により 7 08, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

makes my joint pain disappear

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Energetic & more flexibility

5575828337395036397により 12 05, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great product!!! more supple skin & soft!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 22

1 2 3