JA
日本語
レビューを検索

I baked many quickbreads

Reviewer1216025により 5 22, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

ANd cookies with this. I found it imparted sunshine to the goods and nuetrally enhanced the ingredients of the breads snd cookies.

хорошее масло

4990893734201930348により 9 17, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

масло прозрачное.без запаха.бутылка пластиковая.при жарке не разбрызгивается как масло бурого риса купленное здесь.и у него очень маленький шиппинг вес))

Reasonably good product

Reviewer3343337により 10 04, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've used this brand before, and it is fine, though I still am looking for a larger size, like one I purchased earlier from another place that was imported from either Turkey or the EU.

Sunflower oil

Reviewer3281059により 6 05, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Love this light oil - have used olive oil for years because of it's benefits. Have read good things about sunflower oil so thought I would try it and found I really like it. Hain is a good brand.

계속 재구매하고 있어요.

iherbnickにより 8 21, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

튀김이나 열을 가하는 요리시에 발열점에 높은 해바라기유가 좋다고 해서 구입했구요. 마개가 좀 불편하긴하지만 깔끔하고 잘타지않아 좋고 우리나라보다 저렴한가격이라 더 좋네요. 그냥 육안으로 봐도 깨끗함이 보이더라구요. 무게가 있어서 무료배송때마다 쟁여두는 제품중 하나예요.

Great Product

4921410407529847299により 10 22, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I can normally buy sunflower oil locally but occasionally it becomes scarce for some reason. I bought online out of desperation and was completely satisfied with this product.

very good!

5361513450262670949により 1 31, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My friend recommended this product for me. Still I am satisfied with this oil. I use this one to oggle my mouth everyday, as soon as I wake in the morning

Wonderful smooth taste

Reviewer2553999により 6 18, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Hain's makes great products and this is one of them. Their sunflower oil has a wonderful smooth taste for pie crusts and anything else.

Hain Pure Foods Sunflower Oil

Reviewer2592660により 2 25, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great price, great product.

무난한 오일이예요

5512417141351952498により 3 28, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

저렴해서 구입해봤어요 일단 용량은 만족하고 플라스틱병이라 아쉽네요 용기입구도 기름이 흐르는 구조라~ 가격과 오일자체빼고는 그닥이지만 non-gmo이고 나쁘지는 않아요

1-10 件/合計 10