JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Excellent Tea

Reviewer2604356により 4 15, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Love the smooth taste. I could drink this all day.

Love it!

Reviewer1074763により 10 02, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I need to cut back on coffee a little bit, so have been trying different Yerba Mates. While I actually enjoy the flavor of plain old Yerba, this makes a nice change. Not sure it gives me any more energy, but definitely nice to have different blends to choose from. As a side note, I am always pleased when ordering from iHerb!

...

Reviewer1303678により 6 26, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i am a huge fan of guayaki mate. i usually order mate directly through their site. loose leaf, usually. this is one of my favorite bag flavors. i'm usually not a fan of citrus teas, but for some reason i dig this. it's really mild. i don't notice any difference in my energy levels, but i never do. caffeine doesn't have an effect on me. which is good because i drink tea all day and all night long. i also like that this flavor doesn't have too much of the smoked mate taste to it. it tastes more air dried. anyway, it's good. will buy again.

Excellent

Scottishdaveにより 6 02, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great blend of adaptogenic herbs that workwell with the yerba mate to give an overall energy boost to get through the day.

My favorite tea.

5158195174818638996により 1 01, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been drinking this tea for the past few months. It's my favorite. It has a great taste and really does give you a boost!! You won't be disappointed.

Love it!

Reviewer1458541により 4 25, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

high quality Yerba Mate combined with fresh orange flavor. Energizing when you need the extra push!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Energy with no jitters but a sunny mood!

4714515573675184078により 5 25, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought this for the ginseng benefits. I love anything ginseng! It has a mild bitter orange taste but not enough but who cares. The benefits of this tea overcomes anything else. The more I drink this, 4 cups a day, the more alert I am and the more happy I get. I'm getting things done like chores with music and a relaxed happy mood. I haven't felt any anxiety attacks with this as I suffer from panic disorder and caffeine is a trigger for my attacks. I just feel a bit restless but I am at ease watching late night shows if anything. : ) I just have to stop drinking this due to tannins and my anemia. I have to go with guayusa (no tannins) but will sure miss this a lot!

Good flavor

Reviewer2408812により 1 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good quality tea that packs flavor

1-8 件/合計 8