JA

日本語
レビューを検索

SUPERB PRODUCT

Reviewer3089379により 8 22, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I tried another Lion's Mane product which was not nearly as good. This one is simply brilliant. I only need to take one per day as a rule, so it is not that expensive. In times of stress at work and fatigue I take two a day. The product increases physical and mental energy. I'm not as young as I was, and neither is my brain but this really helps me think clearly. It also seems to help prevent colds etc. No side effects or stomach problems either. I think the claim of enhanced bioavailability must be true, because I tried a higher doseage of another brand and it didn't have much effect VC.

Interesting

Reviewer1730943により 9 20, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I ordered this product for my elder brother who is hephatitis b carrier. Coincidentally after using this product, doctor detected a dramatic decrease at his hephatitis b test results. He hasn't used any other product except this. Although we are not completely sure about this we decided to continue this product. As a result it's very good.

MS supplement

Reviewer3096286により 10 28, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is recommended by the United Kingdom MS Resource center. I've taken it for two years, and haven't had a relapse yet.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Works on brains and more!

Reviewer1876628により 11 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husband swears by this stuff. He has a friend who contols his Parkinson's with it and says the Lion's Mane is why he is still able to work. Helps those of us of a certain age fire on all cylinders again mentally. I have leaky gut, caused by motility problems, and the Lion's Mane helps. It is supposed to help rebuild your damaged nerve endings and it sure feels like that's what it's doing. Felt an effect after the first dose.

Super Lion's Mane

Reviewer1340014により 7 31, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I found this product very effective for enhancing brain function.

great for the brain

Reviewer3119083により 8 18, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This has a positive effect on me. My mind is clearer and it works so much better than without it. It took me about 2 weeks to feel its effect. I've given my grandmother a lion's mane extract from a different company and she has asked me to keep on buying these for her because it helps clear her brain fog.

Cognitive functions

Reviewer1055106により 8 27, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Search the Internet for "Lion's mane Alzhemiers" and you'll understand how good this is for cognitive functions, from slight memory loss to severe dementia. I use Lion's mane for the cognitive disorders you can get when having fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrom.

Cognitive and overall health

Reviewer1733570により 1 04, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

For me one dose of this product provided mental clarity and endurance through the day, as well as slight general health improvement such as resistance to cold.

Noticed difference

Reviewer2836227により 7 09, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Start out on one pill a day, then move up to 2 a day. I felt a lot better after a week, and definitely noticed that I was a more relaxed.

Alzheimers

Reviewer1425160により 10 12, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Originally purchased Super Lion's Mane for my partner's Alzheimer's, which helped. But then I found a concentrated form called Grifron Maitake, Amyloban 3399, which blows this away for serious situations. Super Lion's Mane is still good for general memory enhancement, especially where lower cost is nice.

1-10 件/合計 42