JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 25
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Вкус шоколадный с кислинкой

RussianLaraにより 3 25, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Брала для антиоксидантной защиты, чтобы поддержать организм. Очень нравится состав. Стоит недешево, на вид абсолютное какао (как растворимое)! Вкус по мне - Какао с вином - в составе идет экстракт красного вина. Один раз выпила на ночь, не смогла заснуть. Теперь использую только в первой половине дня.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Wonderful taste

Hjertematにより 4 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Both me and my son love it. It has a satisfying and good chocolate taste (with hints of berries). I had to get used to it a little at first, but now I love it and just has to have a glass every day. I don´t like it mixed in water, but with rice milk it is very good. It's so good to know that we consume a lot of nutrients in a tasty way. Recommended!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great chocolate greens supplement

Reviewer1582770により 7 12, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was very pleasantly surprised by how good this tastes. This would be great for children who would never suspect it contained so many healthy veggies! I mixed it with rice milk, which is slightly sweet, but the drink was not at all sickly or artificial tasting. The 300g pot contains 27 servings so I think it is good value. Try it - I don't think you will be disappointed. Also, excellent service from I Herb, it arrived in 11 days ( to Wales, UK ) and the post and packing was just $6! Brilliant!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best chocolate shake ever

Reviewer1840526により 7 08, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I finally have a way to get the spirulina & chlorella into my 5 & 7 year old. They love this and would drink the shakes all day if I let them. And my 7 year old is hard to please too.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Makes a nice chocolate drink

mitzi-cにより 11 09, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

For taste, I mix this powder (it comes with a scoop in the bottle) with 1 part water and 1 part unflavored soy milk. Firstly, it mixes easily with water - I use a shaker bottle. Then I add in the soy milk AFTER I am done mixing the powder with water. If you add both soy and water and the powder and try to mix - it doesn't, unless you blend them all in a blender machine. Even though I have since switched to a more potent greens supplement, this is definitely very delicious for a green supplement powder. Just FYI - at the bottom it states that this product is known to contain lead or something along these lines. However, there's the same warning on a few other greens supplement that I saw.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Как же это вкусно!!!

5382191958281591780により 11 25, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Заказывала здесь много разных зеленых смесей, каждый раз приходиться пить как лекарство. Но в этот раз разительное отличие, очень вкусно, вкус хорошего дорого шоколада. Если еще и действительно 8000+ ORAC, то это просто находка. Настроение однозначно поднимает.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

tastes great

TheBestにより 3 08, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Tastes like chocolate milk. No funny after taste at all. I mix it in a shaker-cup with 4 oz of water or milk. Very easy way to get daily vegetable nutrition. Great for kids too.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

love this stuff!

4734556466510490397により 7 26, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

As I was unable to get ahold of Delicious Greens in Austria I was thrilled to see I could order it here. The only downside was that it took 3 weeks to arrive and I had to pay an additional 16 dollars or so for no apparent reason, but that's to be expected nowadays. As for the product, it truly does taste delicious mixed with veggie juice. A little clumping, as I experienced with the original flavour as well but not too bad. Will definitely be re-ordering in future.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I love this so much!

Reviewer1764691により 4 16, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is really superfood! And it don´t taste healthy at all, not any track of greens-taste. Perfect! In the beginnning I did not like the taste, but when I got used to it; yum! However, I don´t used it alone, but mixed with - for example with proteinpowder and coconut butter. (If you add lecithin and coffeessens it will taste like the best chcolate-cake-frosting!!).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Delicous way of getting your greens

Reviewer1478696により 7 29, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Mixes great into a smoothie or simply with water

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 25

1 2 3