JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 116
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Целые семена ЧИА!!!

5731938313307638371により 5 24, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Это просто бомба!!! Добавляешь в любую жидкость, перемешиваешь, ждёшь минут 20 и вкуснятинка для здорового перекуса готова!!! Загущает всё, а сами семена похрустывают на зубах, как мак))) Добавляю в кефир, йогурт, ряженку - очень вкусно и полезно!!! Буду брать ещё))) В банке есть мерная ложка!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Хорошие семена.

Krasovskayaにより 3 16, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Хорошие семена чиа. Сор не попался. Обертка снимается полностью. Удобная баночка для хранения и ложечка внутри.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

4+

GreenLightにより 6 20, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Хорошие семена чиа, но иногда встречается сор. Красивая баночка для хранения и ложечка внутри. Если мой отзыв был Вам полезен, пожалуйста, нажмите внизу "YES", а также зайдите в мой профиль, нажав вверху GreenLight синего цвета, и прочитайте мои отзывы о других продуктах приобретённых мною на iHerb. Спасибо Вам большое.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

super

Reviewer2060324により 8 26, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i add chia to my salad dressings, my smoothies, and my juices - helps me stay hydrated and balances my blood sugar level and i am sure that there are numerous other benefits

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I can understand why the Aztecs used this now!!!

Reviewer2814882により 6 20, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very good for the bowels, indigestion, and just energy. I mix up a scoop in some fresh coconut milk, let it get suspended, and then drink. Absolutely so easy to take! Don't think I want to be without it. Everything is running smoothly again. Thanks, iherb, for the great prices and all you offer, not to mention the service. Ten stars always!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Greens Plus Chia seeds

Reviewer2145854により 5 06, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been taking these for over a week now and i've really noticed the difference in my training. My fitness is up and i'm lasting longer during workouts.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

CHIA - YES

Reviewer2489700により 6 24, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Ok I was a bit skeptical when I bought this product but I can tell you it is great... I drink it everymorning (1 scoop with water and then I add a super green drink). I have never felt better. I also mix it with peanut butter/raisens and eat on rice crackers for lunch or a snack. This stuff is great.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Feedback on Greens Plus Chia Seeds

Reviewer1422329により 8 12, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Greens Plus Chia Seeds comes in a sturdy container and includes a scoop for measuring out servings. The Chia Seeds are very small and smooth in texture which makes them very easy to swallow when mixed in water or whatever beverage you prefer. They also go well on cereals and could probably easily be baked into breads. They do help to maintain your hydration level when you drink them with water, so they are good to drink on hot days if you're going to be outside for extended periods. You can mix it with Nature's Way Alive! (and some Stevia to sweeten) for a natural energy drink.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I am very hypoglycemic!

Reviewer2785641により 4 09, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

And this added to a smoothie holds my blood sugar well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Solid addition to the daily routine

Reviewer2370962により 9 04, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take this every day with 8 ounces of water, and occasionally stir it for about 10 minutes before drinking. It's a great supplement, especially before somewhat strenuous activities and chores where a full stomach could be detrimental. I couldn't agree more with the person who stated that it was very good for the bowels and digestive system. Some folks may not like the taste, so think of the benefits, and doctor it up a little if need be. You won't regret it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 116

1 2 3 4 5