JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Wow!

Reviewer1532915により 1 25, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This seems to be the best Chlorella I've tried so far! I sure noticed a boost of energy and clarity! I've spoken to a few people who use it and state it causes gas within the first week of use...just a heads up! Good cleanser! Im back! .. after using this product, I thought I'd try Source Naturals Yaeyama. I wanted to get more for less .. well as it turned out, for my body anyway, I was getting less for more! Green Foods wins!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Wouldn't get this again...

4615286485888747824により 12 20, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I don't like this as much as the Vega brand I used last. It took me a while to get used to the taste of chlorella anyway and this one ihas a different flavor. Difficult to mask it even with ginger and cinnamon. I wish I hadn't ordered 2.

Excelent product

Reviewer2765225により 10 14, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very good product, the flavor is good and full of nutrients. I use it when I do drinks or juices.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

You won't be disappointed!

Reviewer2777532により 6 29, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great product!

Helathy

Reviewer2278575により 12 10, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Nice..

Very good

5326836745977501478により 2 16, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

very good , better than tablets!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Un poco mas y viene vacio

5037262905295844113により 3 16, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

La calidad no es mala, pero al abrir el bote me encuentro que esta lleno sobre un quinto de su altura, a ojo eso no son 60 gramos que dice la etiqueta ni de lejos, vendran a ser como 30 gramos a lo sumo Todo ello sumado al posible potencial de neurotoxicidad de las algas azules-verdes (cianobacterias, tambien llamado blue-green algae) hace que no me decante a comprar más algas No repetire

Great

Reviewer2374374により 5 30, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Just fine, first time I tried chlorella, recommend this brand, it is just fine.

Good for giving energy

Reviewer1910363により 10 24, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Dark Green powder. Doesn't taste so good just mixed with water, but gives me more energy

1-9 件/合計 9