JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Nori chips - yum!

TrueReviewsにより 11 16, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very good quality product, I use it to make my sushi rolls, and to make nori chips with sesame in the oven! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

листы нори

Ksenechkaにより 3 10, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

для ролов использовать мне не понравилось, в ресторане используются какие-то листы нори поинтереснее. Может эти предназначаются не для роллов?... не знаю

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The best Nori money can buy.

Reviewer2701928により 2 14, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It's the best Nori money can buy.

Excellent flavor!

herbaliciousにより 1 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really like my seaweed to taste like it comes from the sea! This seaweed is crisp with just the right amount of salt and sea combination! Delicious!

Fantastic

Reviewer2969051により 1 23, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Tasty and full of vitamins and minerals.

Nori

Reviewer3336354により 10 04, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very strong - takes a lot of getting used to, but the unusual taste compliments other flavours. Its also healthy. Give it a try.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

naturalsgirlsにより 10 08, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Often cook rolls, these sheets of nori fragrant and slightly longer than that prodayutsya us. I recommend!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The package say "known to cause cancer and birthday defects"....

4924636139999126085により 3 12, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

On the back of the package I received, there is a paper label attached below the diagram of how to prepare the seaweed, reading: "California's Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." What?!..... Is this referring to potentially high levels of mercury or other contaminants in sea plants? Or to preservatives in this particular product (I couldn't find an ingredients list to check this). Perhaps because there is a preservative packet inside which is not meant to be eaten? (although I've never seen a warning such as that for a common preservative packet). I've never seen a warning like that on a food item before and found it rather disconcerting, especially as it wasn't listed on the product online when I bought it.

they are good

Reviewer2601428により 8 31, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

its a good seaweed. for me it was a little too hard as I use to eat it alone or put to salad.

Very good