Excellent product

Posted by NBPT10 on April 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't eat a lot of potato chips but when I do I eat these or the Rosemary seasoned version from the same company, Good Health Natural foods. One of the healthier potato chips I have seen. They taste great and through iherb you get a good price. They have always been delivered in good condition. My #1 concern when I first bought these was will they be broken up in shipment. I can attest that I have never had an issue. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product is delicious. Chips were delivered fresh and un-broken.

Quite Addictive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I finished half the bag at one go! These chips are tasty. They are sliced thin, curled up, rather small in size and vary from crunchy to crispy, depending on individual thickness. The potatoes are naturally sweet, in fact the sweetest compared to other brands that I have tasted. The sea salt brings out the taste. On the downside, olive oil is supposed to be good, but these chips are still fried and oily, though less so than most. Also, a large part of the bag I had, consisted of tiny broken pieces, maybe due to the shipment? Still, I ordered two more bags.

Posted by Hurrahei on May 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I loved this chips!

My favourite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

My favourite chips! Delicious crispy potato chips, not too salty. The only flaw that they disappear very quickly :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Olive oil has a much better lipid profile than vegetable oils normally used for potato chips (vegetable oil is actually inflammatory - olive oil is from fruit). These taste great too :)

review of snack product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product, great service, completely satisfied

Nice But Not Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are good and average for natural kettle style chips. The salt amount is good.

Very tasty chips

Posted by olshin on December 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will buy these potato chips again. They are delicious. :)

Just 3 wholesome ingredients

Posted by Konnichiwa on February 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are simply potatoes, olive oil, and salt... And they taste way better than the preservative & chemical laden stuff. My favorite product for chips as there is a selection of other favors as well. IHerb always delivers them in good shape and with such speed!