JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Eclectic Institute Goldenseal Root

Reviewer1626386により 11 27, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Indispensable during cold season. Take at first signs. You probably won't end up on antibiotics. Take maximum dosis.

Very Pleased

Reviewer2363487により 1 11, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am very pleased with this product. My Chinese Herbalist is using it as part of my protocol to heal a chronic illness I have had for many years. It is working! I also received my order in a timely manner, and I love iHerb's prices!

Good quality

Reviewer3316827により 8 21, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The alkaloid berberine is useful against fungal infections, bacterial/viral infections and has anti-inflammatory activities. Someone has writted "Smells very fresh". I confirm ! It costs a little bit more than others but it's definitely in the category of "you get what you pay for".

The real deal

Reviewer1139510により 2 15, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is potent, fresh Goldenseal. I bought it to help get rid of a sinus infection.

Eclectic Inst. Goldenseal root

Reviewer1448267により 11 17, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent brand - Root is best as opposed to herb.

High Quality!

Reviewer1149187により 9 15, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Appears to be a very potent herb that is helping me deal with conditions related to candida overgrowth and dysbiosis due to the overuse of antibiotics(in latin means "-anti" "life"). I don't recommend just one herb when fighting these condition, try rotating Kyolic Aged Garlic, Peppermint, and NSE Grapefruit Seed Extract. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a potent herb that smells as powerful as it works!

Reviewer2155038により 3 19, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The product, ease of ordering, cost of shipping ( thank you for not gouging me) and the opportunity to do business with you is all.........excellent

eclectic institute

Reviewer1985629により 2 24, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

not processed in gluten-free facility!

AWESOME

Reviewer1259248により 12 26, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very good!!!

Goldenseal Root 400

Reviewer1722944により 4 17, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

No problems with this product.. I like it.

1-10 件/合計 14