JA
日本語
レビューを検索

꽤 괜찮아요~

Reviewer2618382により 3 19, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

한국어후기가 없어서 도움될까 씁니다. 베이킹 귀찮아서 안하게 되서 아예 믹스를 사면 하지 않을까싶어서 사본 파이크러스트 믹스예요~ 8인치짜리 파이 만들수있는 믹스가루 한봉지가 들어있는데요~ 사진에 있는것처럼 파이위에 다시 파이도우를 덮는 모양을 만들라고 나온거라서 뚜껑을 덮지않는 파이를 만들거라면 실제로는 파이두개만들수있는 분량이예요~ 설명서에 보면, 차가운 버터를 잘게쪼개 파이믹스에 섞어놓고, 계란2개를 깨서 식초4큰술을 넣고 거품을 내서 가루믹스에 넣고 섞어서 반죽하시면됩니다. 냉장고에 넣고 휴지시간을 갖고 성형해서 구우면 끝이예요~ 파이믹스 처음 사보는데, 조금 희안한게, 반죽에 식초를 넣습니다? 암튼 넣으라서 넣긴 넣었는데 먹을때는 식초있는줄은 모르겠어요~ 암튼 간편해서 괜찮았고, 글루텐프리라서 더 좋았네요~

Excellent

Reviewer2439447により 5 25, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is an excellent product. I abused the making of this pie crust beyond belief and it still produced a very fine flaky crust.

Tasty But Difficult To Work With & Lots of Cholesterol

Reviewer3170127により 2 15, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This gluten free pie crust mix makes a crust that's more like a shortbread cookie in taste & texture than a traditional flour crust. This would be because of the large amount of shortning & butter the directions say to add (10 spoonfuls of EACH)to the mix. Crust tastes good but I found it very difficult to get it into a pie pan after rolling it out. It doesn't hold together well, breaks apart. The bottom crust can then be pressed together into the pan to eliminate the cracks but this isn't so easy with the top crust after filling has been added onto the bottom crust. Also pressing the top & bottom crusts together around rim of pan takes patience so no cracks. I think probably worth the effort for a bottom crust only type pie or if you must not eat any gluten at all ever & want a top & bottom crust pie but if only need to limit gluten somewhat like me, I'll stick to an occasional pie made with regular flour.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very Frustrating to work with but produces a tasty, light and flakey pastry

Reviewer3101973により 12 08, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

When making pie pastry I wasted a lot of time by following the instructions and trying to roll this out as I would normal pastry. Even when using plastic wrap to support the dough (as instructed), it fell apart every time I tried to transfer it to the pan. Out of desperation to produce my pie on time for Thanksgiving, I eventually just pressed pieces of dough together into the pan, It still came out surprisingly flakey. In fact it is so flakey that you need to be careful not to touch it once it is cooked or it instantly crumbles. It tasted good - much better than the GF crust I made from scratch. I would buy it again but I will ignore the instructions on the box for rolling out the dough.

I luv this crust

Reviewer1706131により 2 15, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

not too much sugar, it is great with savory or sweet pies. It falls apart a little but I just press it together and it doesn't matter to me. Taste does matter to me.

Great Buy

Reviewer2352133により 10 15, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have used this product for a long time. iHerb gave me a ten dollar gift certificate so I was able to buy this at a much more affordable price. I must wait for a sale price or some sort of help because the price for this seems to be on a rocket ship to the moon. It does not roll out the best, but I pat the dough in the pan and that works for me. The taste is great. My husband is the one who is gluten intolerant but I really like this too.

A+ crust

Reviewer2380049により 3 15, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This crust is light and flaky. None of our guests could tell the difference from the crust I made with wheat flour and shortening. It'a a hit at our house.

Pie Crust Mix

Reviewer2024923により 1 31, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I ordered this so I could make my sister some gluten-free butter tarts. I made the tarts and she said they were delicious. All in all a good product.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Better crust than if I made it with wheat flour.

Reviewer2899795により 12 06, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This mix makes a great pie crust, very flaky.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This makes pretty good pie crust

Reviewer3133067により 5 01, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Pretty good for gluten-free. I only gave it a 4, but for gluten-free it should probably get a 5. My grandma made the best pie crust, but then again it wasn't gluten-free.

1-10 件/合計 15