JA
日本語
レビューを検索

gluten-free pantry, french bread & pizza mix, 22

Reviewer1047306により 6 05, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i've made gluten-free pizza many times from scratch and from bob's red mill and it's great but this product had very bad instructions for the pizza. if i didn't know how to make it i would have thrown it away. anyway, it was not as good as others i've had. it would probably be good for the french bread, but not for pizza.

Gluten-Free Pantry, French Bread & Pizza Mix

Reviewer2082639により 2 15, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is an excellent mix. The bread is the closest thing to tasting like wheat bread I have found that is gluten free. We use it to make all our pizza crusts, and also for bread cubes for dipping in cheese fondue. I usually use a bread machine, but I am going to try and bake it on a cookie sheet to make it into a regular loaf of french bread.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great tasting and easy to make

CoolinArizonaにより 3 30, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I just tried this mix for the first time and used my kitchenade mixer to combine all the ingredients. It seemed a little gummy, but I added some dried herbs and used lemon flavored olive oil. Used a small 10" LeCreuset baking dish, let it rise, and baked for 30 minutes, then spread soft butter over the top and baked for another 10 minutes. It smelled divine and tasted delicious warm and slathered with butter.

not happy!

Reviewer2648100により 2 11, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i am a baker and usually love GF pantry products, but with this one, the yeast didn't rise so it was awful. suggest using fresh yeast form the grocery, maybe.

love this bread

Reviewer2352133により 6 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

this is hard to find at reasonable price

Terrific

Reviewer1543877により 2 02, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Gluten-Free Pantry's bread mixes actually taste like "real"read. Those on a gluten-free diet know what it means to have bread that doesn't crumble. I would recommend it to everyone.

great pizza crust

Reviewer1309622により 4 28, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

tastes great

YUMMY!

Reviewer2659907により 4 29, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My hubby loves this! thanks for a great product that does NOT taste like cardboard! Simply Sharon Sharon Pawlak

great product

Reviewer2316462により 2 28, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It was so awesome to find this bread mix. I recently moved and it is hard to find any stores in the area that carry this brand. I have to buy this type of mix because both my son and myself are celiac/wheat intolerant. I would recommend this to anyone who is celiac and requires a special diet.

Pizza dough

Reviewer3041182により 2 22, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Prefered this pizza dough over the Pamela's Products, Gluten-Free Bread Mix for pizza dough. It was a bit lighter and not as chewy. Would get this one again.

1-10 件/合計 18