The 30 second gum

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

To be honest I never use Xylitol products. As a person who's spent the last year learning to eat as whole as possible, i didn't realize until later that manufactured xylitol was not a natural product at all. It needs many chemicals like sulfuric acid, calcium oxide, phosphoric acid and active charcoal to process it. It can affect your digestive tract and I don't like that risk. However....on rare occasions, like at work or at a meeting I need a quick breath freshener. Because I don't eat sugar, and all the artificial sweetener alternatives are awful...this is the only time I use xylitol products. Over the past year I've compared Glee Gum, Xyla Gum, Spry Gum, and Spry Peppermints. I found all the gums initially tasted good but had one common problem. They all last about 30 seconds and they're out of flavour. For this reason I prefer the Spry peppermints the best. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good stuff

super

Posted by Frenchgirl on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

j'adore ces chewing-gum

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it.

glee gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

really lovely and lasts for ages

Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy that price is really small :) And I like taste of this gum. It's not long lasting .Like natural gum is pretty good.

Good gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good gum, without other flavors. Quickly loses flavor after 5 minutes. But that's enough!

Great gum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Xylitol is great for your teeth and this is a fun way to get it :)

Good price and taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is very tasty and natural gum, but it doesn't last long. Also it is the best price anyway!

better than lime flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is better, than lime-flavor, but this is also very weak, doesn´t last long.

1 2 3 4