JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 157
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Вкусно и полезно

4807473783326744696により 5 11, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Суперсостав и очень приятный на вкус продукт. Добавляю утром на завтрак в ряженку, кефир или йогурт, правда не всю мерную ложку, а только треть, и сразу ем, т.к. порошок через пару минут превращает напиток в густой кисель, а мне такая консистенция не очень... Приятный сладковато-ореховый вкус с легким ароматом корицы. Кисломолочный напиток с его добавлением становится очень питательным, поэтому может служить великолепным кисломолочным перекусом. Банка очень большая, хватит надолго.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Chia combo

Reviewer3165631により 2 13, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Contains maltodextrin, which hypoglycemics can't tolerate as it causes a reaction. Tastes great, but...not for me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Очень понравилось!

ponfilkaにより 11 06, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Приятный вкус, смешиваю с йогуртом. Диету вообще можно соблюдать из этой штуке и йогурта. Супер! Банка просто огромная. Написано 30 порций, но чтото не верю я 👍

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best Tasting Fiber Supplement

bobm128により 2 19, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really like this fiber supplement. It has a pleasant taste, mixes easily, and helps make sure I get enough fiber. Also, the ingredients have a nice profile, pro-biotics, Omega EFA's etc. Garden of Life tends to be pricey but I do buy Super Seed.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

FABULOUS FIBER

Reviewer1070783により 9 09, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use to use only ground flax until I discovered super seed which is awesome. So many great fiber ingredients along with great taste and good for you. Highly recommend this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

IBS Free

Reviewer1709253により 7 14, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have suffered from IBS for 40 years. I was in the middle of a 4 month non-stop episode when I discovered Super Seed. It halted my episode within 3 days and 3 weeks later I'm still episode free. I will gladly continue taking this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Amazing,amazing

Reviewer3009699により 2 13, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have ordered it for myself and my husband who is the nutrionist was impressed with the ingredients.Presently we both take it.And we both love it.IBS,irregularity,unexplained hunger pains,it works wonders.It takes approximately 1 week to start to do its job.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Keep it moving

Reviewer1673173により 10 06, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

SuperSeed is the first time down the hatch along with all my morning dose of pills and vitamins. The GI doctor told my wife her frequent bouts of IBS would mean surgery. It's been 5 yrs now. SuperSeed upon waking and psyllium at night keeps it moving. Macon, GA

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great quality!

Reviewer2398221により 10 12, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I make fresh fruit juice every morning with any fruit and greens I have on hand. This Super Seed gives any drink an amazing, deep, rich and nutty flavor. It has hints of cinnamon and a gentle 'spicy' aroma that reminds me of fall and apple pie! I highly recommend this blend and I won't be without it as long as I rely on fruit juice for my morning start...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

This stuff is great!

Reviewer3321510により 2 05, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

When I read reviews claiming that this tasted good, I was pretty skeptical. Turns out it DOES taste good -- this has a slightly sweet cinnamon flavor. I add it to my toast in the morning -- it blends nicely with jelly, and has a very nice texture (slightly finer than sugar). It definately gives you an energy boost! I have fibromyalgia, and I'm hoping the longer I use this, the better I will feel. We shall see, but so far, so good. I would certainly recommend this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 157

1 2 3 4 5