JA
日本語
レビューを検索

It worked.

Reviewer1362456により 2 03, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I decided to try this on my 4 year old as he has been suffering from constipation for a long time and it has some results. He has bowel movements every alternate day (used to be 4 or 5 days) and of course drinking lots of water helps too. It has a nice banana flavour to it and not sweet too (i tried it too).

잘샀어요~!

5189067414644261368により 4 22, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

애들먹이려고 샀는데 제가 효과보고있네요 ^^ 아토피로 면역력이 엉망이되서 변비는 없는데 과민성대장에 탄수화물 알러지꺼지 관리하다보니 이약 저약 먹느라 오히려 만성설사에 시달렸는데 이거 먹고 쾌변 중입니다 아이는 맛있다고 엄마멀래 한번 더먹었다가 그 다음날 설사로 병원다녀왔어요;;;유산균도 과하면 위험하네요!

LOVE THIS!!!

Reviewer1634284により 11 02, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After my daughter got her 1st ear infection at 3 yrs old and we were forced to give her her first bout of antibiotics, I decided to put her immediately on this to restore the good intestinal flora. I have since given it to her every day without fail. She has not gotten "full-blown" sick ever since-only like a day of what looks like the beginnings of a cold, but then she is all better by the next day. Her immune system is amazing now. I'm soo glad we have taken a proactive role in taking care of her health.

Keeps my kids healthy

rach241により 3 26, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My kids hardley ever get sick since I have been giving them this product.

great for kids

Reviewer1088222により 7 28, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

my kids get good results with this product. my 2 year-old wasn't digesting his food well and this worked really well for that. Also my kids eat better when they are on a good probiotic and are generally healthier

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

[Garden of Life, Primal Defense Kids Powder, Natural Banana Flavor, 76.8 g] Garden of Life, Primal Defense Kids Powder, Natural Banana Flavor, 76.8 g

Reviewer2631371により 2 01, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

tastes great!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

Reviewer1073358により 8 03, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Remember to keep them in the fridge. I left mine outside and it hardened. But it mixes very easily in water, I can give them to my toddler without a problem even without mixing them in liquid.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great every time! Kids love these probiotics

eathealthyにより 6 29, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These are easy to add to any food you are serving children as it has a nice banana flavor and gets the probiotics into kids that help to boost their immune systems. With all the antibiotics used these days as medicine and in our food supply how can a Mom go wrong?If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Препарат работает!

4960496274664966185により 4 15, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Пробиотики и пребиотики для детей. В виде порошка . 1. Усиливает иммунную реакцию. 2. Увеличивает эффективность при лечении аллергии. 3. Восстанавливает баланс молочнокислых бактерий в кишечнике. Дети пьют около месяца. Кишечник опорожняется каждый день . Раньше 1 раз в 3-4 дня ( извините за столь подробную деталь) ) Старшая пьёт спокойно, младшего приходится немного поуговаривать, но соглашается. Развожу в небольшом количестве воды (не горячей), в ложке . Запиваем водой. Даю перед сном.

It seems fine

Reviewer1354882により 12 12, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am still deciding about this product. My kids take it easily but I question whether it provides adequate amounts of flora.

1-10 件/合計 38