JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Night And Day Difference

Reviewer3165219により 11 18, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My digestive system is unable to tolerate any other multi-vitamin supplements, but because this product is in such a natural, body-ready form, I have no problems digesting it at all... which for me is a miracle. I suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome, and have noticed a DRAMATIC difference in my energy levels and my general health when I take this supplement. At one point I stopped taking it for a while, and as a result my health went downhill quickly. Later on I started taking it again, the difference was like night and day. So, although my budget is tight, I will sacrifice just about anything in order to be able to afford this... it has made such a huge difference to my health and given me some of my life back!!!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I look forward to taking this

Reviewer1473773により 3 20, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

You know something is going right when you look forward to taking your multi vitamin. My body knows this is good for me... I crave it.

Great vitamin

Reviewer3153020により 8 08, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This vitamin provides the whole foods my body needs and reduces my cravings for junk.

Feeling Better

Reviewer1270539により 3 28, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have noticed an overall improvement in my well being since I began taking these vitamins. I would recommend taking with food. I have been ordering from iherb for years. Wish all online businesses were this dependable.

Garden of Life living multi

Reviewer1986221により 3 23, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The best vitamins I've ever taken.

Garden of Life, Living Multi Optimal Formula

Reviewer1028271により 2 23, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been using this ever since being on the Makers Diet.

Best in show!

Reviewer1617939により 8 11, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Best vitamin and mineral supplement out there.

Garden of Life, Living Multi Optimal formula

Reviewer1727893により 8 14, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I kind of balked at taking 3 tablets three times daily but I do feel I have a lot more energy since taking them.

Best Whole Food Supplement

Reviewer2392384により 1 24, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been using GOL products for years. It is the most comprehensive whole food vitamin and mineral supplement you can buy.

Absolutely Great Vitamin!

Reviewer2650737により 2 03, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am so pleased with the quality of this product and I don't even mind taking 6 of them a day, because Iknow they are helping me. Thanks!

1-10 件/合計 23